Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Bear in mind that the calculator hasn't been updated in a while so it won't give you accurate control, although you can cheese it to get a rough estimate.

Using that calculator I get ~180k dps with my build by using the following:

# non legacy Kaom's for 10k life

# Ele equilibrium + 20% Ele Weakness and Flammability linked to 23% Curse on Hit for a total of 150% decreased enemy fire resist.

# Vulnerability on hit corrupted gloves for 35% more DoT.

# Shock using Arc prolif or Vaal lighting trap for 50% more damage.

The only problem with all that is it isn't good against Atziri because curses are reduced by 70% I believe and shock is a no-go, so worst possible damage is something like 50k on Atziri herself. Still totally fine damage but not really suited to fighting her.
Can someone tell me why he doesn't take Inner Force, should it buff your Auras and RF ?
"
Du5chl4mp3 wrote:
Can someone tell me why he doesn't take Inner Force, should it buff your Auras and RF ?

took about 20sec to find this one..
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
The damage to you, and the spell damage bonus you get.
That passive is increasing the effect of buffs on YOU, not on anything else, so it has no effect on monsters.
Wicked_Clown
"
PigeonSmasher wrote:

Can ou please tell me how are you doing so ?
I mean do u use it on cwdt ? or casting manually ? and i believe it wont work with low lvl arc ? right ? Also is Shock nova viable for this ?
Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
PigeonSmasher wrote:

Can ou please tell me how are you doing so ?
I mean do u use it on cwdt ? or casting manually ? and i believe it wont work with low lvl arc ? right ? Also is Shock nova viable for this ?

I self cast arc+added lightning both 20% in a Doryani's catalyst, then I run Herald of thunder+CoH to curse.

I tried using 20/20 shock nova and it works but arc is quicker and has better chance to land a good shock on packs of mobs.

CWDT with level 20 added lightning would kind of work, but my idea was to only shock just to keep HoT up and for rares and bosses, so self casting is fine even with 0 cast speed.

If you just wanted to add shock for boss fights then use Vaal lightning trap in the standard Niffler RF setup and it'll give you 3 four second shocks which is enough for any boss.
"
this build is not viable w/o vaal sceptre? i have 2,730 DPS

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLQYOCfYMXxJpFCAUTRZvFxwYkRkuGj4aVRpsG8gcpySqJ9Un7Sj6KS4ppTboNuk6UjwtPfxBh0MxRZ1M_04qU1JTpVO7Vw1YY1ugXz9hIWSjaHRo8nF5dO1673wOfLiCB4LHhO-Mz5SgmuCdrp7NogCnCKcwp1Wtja9stkG3PriTvJ-_1cRYxPbGrsbYz37SIdR82L3ZYdpi42rr7u8O8B_xrPIv8kH2SPno_Ev-Cg==

image hosting

No it's Oke i Had no Kaom or Doryani [ i had Belt Witch 2-3 Exalt ]
But i can easly do lvl 70 Maps
With Kaom + Doryanı i can easly do 74-75 Maps

You need to lvl up Your gems [ 20 ]
Then you need to find your play stlye don't coppy the %100 Built :D
"
PigeonSmasher wrote:
# Ele equilibrium + 20% Ele Weakness and Flammability linked to 23% Curse on Hit for a total of 150% decreased enemy fire resist.

# Vulnerability on hit corrupted gloves for 35% more DoT.

Wont the proc from the gloves overwrite one of your existing curses (ele weakness or flammability) or do you use items to have 3 curses ?
"
Extrema wrote:

Wont the proc from the gloves overwrite one of your existing curses (ele weakness or flammability) or do you use items to have 3 curses ?

Araku Tiki be praised
Last edited by PigeonSmasher on Jan 5, 2015, 5:29:08 PM
Hey guys,

thx for the good feedback on this guide.

I will update the leveling trees soon and do another update on the passives as there is a sneaky regennode hidden in the passives not highlighted on the skilltree planer.

For questions just join me on
http://www.twitch.tv/nolifeniffler

talking is much better than writing pages of text reply to all the pms, i rechive ;D

youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Elemental Equilibrium
how does it work if we beat always just fire

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info