Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
PigeonSmasher wrote:
"
hellzer wrote:
was it hard to level to 90 with RF?

Nope. Easy, just wouldn't want to do it again. Already made several RF characters.

I never tried one. Would you recommend it for the new HC league? Is it fun?

I heard you're also dependent on gems like purity of aura and vitality. And getting high level purity takes time. How do you go on about that? Does that mean you can start using RF by the time you reach maps and get your hands on one of the pheonix shields?
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
"
hellzer wrote:
"
PigeonSmasher wrote:
"
hellzer wrote:
was it hard to level to 90 with RF?

Nope. Easy, just wouldn't want to do it again. Already made several RF characters.

I never tried one. Would you recommend it for the new HC league? Is it fun?

I heard you're also dependent on gems like purity of aura and vitality. And getting high level purity takes time. How do you go on about that? Does that mean you can start using RF by the time you reach maps and get your hands on one of the pheonix shields?

You can only really do RF with a RotP shield, so for a 1st character in a new league you aren't going to be going RF until you farm enough for one, and RotP are expensive to begin with. Because the build is high life and regen you can use any skill without worrying about dying, and once you start using RF any spell you choose to equip will do decent damage so in that regard it's pretty fun to just play around with different skills and not have to spec into crit or cast speed or whatever.

If you really wanted to do RF on a fresh league you could simply use searing bond and flameblast until you get the RotP because they synergise so well with the build.

Not knowing what the new mods are for the HC league its a bit hard to tell whether Rf will be a good choice or not, but it's usually a safe bet.
"
PigeonSmasher wrote:
You can only really do RF with a RotP shield, so for a 1st character in a new league you aren't going to be going RF until you farm enough for one, and RotP are expensive to begin with. Because the build is high life and regen you can use any skill without worrying about dying, and once you start using RF any spell you choose to equip will do decent damage so in that regard it's pretty fun to just play around with different skills and not have to spec into crit or cast speed or whatever.

If you really wanted to do RF on a fresh league you could simply use searing bond and flameblast until you get the RotP because they synergise so well with the build.

Not knowing what the new mods are for the HC league its a bit hard to tell whether Rf will be a good choice or not, but it's usually a safe bet.

Well I guess so because due to Celestial Punishment you make 30% damage to ignited enemies.
How about incinerate with searing bond?
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Last edited by hellzer on Dec 5, 2014, 4:28:20 PM
hi niffler

will you make all versions (belly, kaoms /o CJ) with the new passive tree ? I can't figure out what nodes to pick with the belly alternative
11211 never forgetti
idk how raizq's rf build even works correctly....I roled from this one couple days ago and his build sucks so bad it's almost impossible to clear a 75+map, I will be rolling back to this one after the patch
"
LowBaller wrote:
idk how raizq's rf build even works correctly....I roled from this one couple days ago and his build sucks so bad it's almost impossible to clear a 75+map, I will be rolling back to this one after the patch

How you roled? You need 20-30 Respec Notes to do this.
You cant compare this builds. RF-Incernator is spell damage and mana based. niffler is life based, life based and curse damage.

I like both builds.
1.3 tree coming this build is little nerf or better
Last edited by Malconix on Dec 8, 2014, 4:55:50 AM
STAT CHANGES:
[-]
-0.9% Liferegen
-30% Burning DMG

[+]
+12% Max Life
+20% Fire DMG
+26% Elemetanl DMG

NOT NERVED

( copied from from first page )
"
oedipat wrote:
"
LowBaller wrote:

How you roled? You need 20-30 Respec Notes to do this.
You cant compare this builds. RF-Incernator is spell damage and mana based. niffler is life based, life based and curse damage.

I like both builds.

sometimes I want to slap people for the questions they ask......it's called 60 "regret orbs"
and the RF incinerate build may work for you but imo and experience with his build compared to this one this one is sucky due to the fact I need to hide from monsters cuz they are going to hit me and i'l lose all mana and thus die and can't cast incinerate or even lightning warp out....we won't talk about how much life you lose, lets just say it's ALOT.
I just came back after quitting and I would really appreciate it if you could help me answer some questions. I have a lot of gear that requires dex so I cannot wear it anymore...Also in your latest video you said you will be using belly of the beast instead of carcass jack. Can you update your new sockets and gems of the belly of the beast you are using? Thank you.

Edit: Can you also give me your opinion on these gems, freeze mine and ice nova? I have them linked with like increased area of effect, elemental proliferation, cast when damage taken, stuff like that. Is it any good?

Edit 2: With the node "Unwavering Stance" = cannot evade enemy attacks, wouldn't the Grace gem be completely useless then? Also I can't even use grace cause it requires so much dex...req 144 dex @ Lv18

Edit 3: You do not use vulnerability?? Also how do you proc the elemental equilibrium? Your lightning warp can do this?

Please this is my most important question. Can you link me your Belly of the Beast you are using? You say in your video that you are no longer using Carcass Jack. I want to know what sockets you have on your belly, is it still 3B, 2R, 1G? seems highly unlikely to get a 3B on an item with armour+evasion (no energy shield).
Last edited by Apolloco on Dec 11, 2014, 3:40:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info