Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
Apolloco wrote:
I just came back after quitting and I would really appreciate it if you could help me answer some questions. I have a lot of gear that requires dex so I cannot wear it anymore...Also in your latest video you said you will be using belly of the beast instead of carcass jack. Can you update your new sockets and gems of the belly of the beast you are using? Thank you.

Edit: Can you also give me your opinion on these gems, freeze mine and ice nova? I have them linked with like increased area of effect, elemental proliferation, cast when damage taken, stuff like that. Is it any good?

Edit 2: With the node "Unwavering Stance" = cannot evade enemy attacks, wouldn't the Grace gem be completely useless then? Also I can't even use grace cause it requires so much dex...req 144 dex @ Lv18

Edit 3: You do not use vulnerability?? Also how do you proc the elemental equilibrium? Your lightning warp can do this?

Please this is my most important question. Can you link me your Belly of the Beast you are using? You say in your video that you are no longer using Carcass Jack. I want to know what sockets you have on your belly, is it still 3B, 2R, 1G? seems highly unlikely to get a 3B on an item with armour+evasion (no energy shield).

Allow me to answer,

For gear that requires dex you will need to get some jewelry that has dex on it. How much depends on whether you take Iron Reflexes or not.

The links Niffler uses on Belly are cyclone-life gain on hit-blood magic-curse on hit-vulnerability-elemental weakness. Yes that is three blue on Belly, but Belly is a mid level item so it isn't impossible to roll that, and you can pay Vorici to craft 3 blue on to it for 285 chromes which is worth it if you have a 6link.

For freezing things I have used cold snap linked to added cold and level 20 CwDT in Doryani's. It worked pretty well if I got hit HARD and needed to escape. Freeze mine would work similarly. I prefer using shock now though because it hugely increases my damage.

Re: Unwavering. You use grace along with Iron reflexes to increase your armour. If taking Iron reflexes you should have enough dex along with that from jewelry to run grace.

You can use vulnerability, ele weakness or flammability. To proc elemental equilibrium you need at least 1 item with either cold or lightning damage on it.

= took 1 chrome. :D
Can Vorici also get me a 6 socket Belly? I just started playing yesterday and before that I never played for at least over 8 months so I'm completely noob. I just figured out what masters were and am currently trying to raise my rep with them.

I really need an answer to this question. How do I make a perfect item? For example, my rings I would need 30 life base. Firstly, what ilvl do I need it to be to get good stats, ilevel 50+, 60+ 70+. Then how do I upgrade it? Should I transmute it then alter it till I get something I like THEN regal it? Or should I just straight alc it then chaos?

On a side note, I understand that maximizing your HP = more dmg but I was wondering if anybody with the RF build has incorporated IIR/IIQ into their gear. I'm poor af so I was hoping to find some knowledge on what experienced people have done to achieve this. Thank you!
"
Apolloco wrote:
Can Vorici also get me a 6 socket Belly? I just started playing yesterday and before that I never played for at least over 8 months so I'm completely noob. I just figured out what masters were and am currently trying to raise my rep with them.

I really need an answer to this question. How do I make a perfect item? For example, my rings I would need 30 life base. Firstly, what ilvl do I need it to be to get good stats, ilevel 50+, 60+ 70+. Then how do I upgrade it? Should I transmute it then alter it till I get something I like THEN regal it? Or should I just straight alc it then chaos?

On a side note, I understand that maximizing your HP = more dmg but I was wondering if anybody with the RF build has incorporated IIR/IIQ into their gear. I'm poor af so I was hoping to find some knowledge on what experienced people have done to achieve this. Thank you!

Check out http://www.poemods.com/ for crafting. For RF rings you'd want coral like you said with T1 life, T1 resists, high strength and maybe all attributes or dex, with fire damage % as a nice bonus.

T1 life is only i44, T1 strength is the highest requirement at i74. The quickest way to get good crafting corals would be farming Dominus or running Gorge and Maze maps. Farming Dom gives you up to T2 Strength and resistance and T1 life, all res, all attributes and fire %.

To craft I would collect corals then alt and regal for T1 life, strength or all res. You only really need life so you can master craft any other stats you need. Save any failed crafts for the chaos recipe.
When the Video coming ? i don't understand this :D
+ This isn't Better ? +30 more dmg is to good to pass :D
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2DF8SaRQgFE0WbxccGJEZLho4GlUabBynJKonLyfVJ-0o-jWSNug26TrhPAU8LT38QYdDyEWdRtdHfkz_TeNQR1NSU6VVtVcNWGNboF8_YSFj_WSjZU1mnmjycXlxhXTtdqx65nrvfA6CB4KbgseE2YTvjM-QVZHOmK2aO5rgna6ezZ_Ln9-iAKZXpzCnVa2Nr2yxQrc-u-28n702vqfAGsEExFjE9sauxtjPftIh1HzYvdlh2XzaueFz4urjauvu7DjvDu988B_yQfJF9kj56PrS_Ev-Cv6P
Last edited by rozol1234 on Dec 13, 2014, 6:34:47 AM
So you dropped iron reflex in 1.3? Where do you get your armour from now?
"
Orphexile wrote:
So you dropped iron reflex in 1.3? Where do you get your armour from now?

you only need iron reflexes with CJ chest
Why do you only need IR for carcass it helps all around if you have eva gear

The best gear setup for the most armor would be armor+eva i think i have it listed somewhere...

Helm: Nightmare Bascinet (344 AR/EV)
Body: Triumphant Lamellar (611 AR/EV)
Glove: Dragonscale Gauntlets (210 AR/EV)
Boots: Dragonscale Boots (210 AR/EV)

Armor Base: 1375

I think i will be editing this build to fit how i want it and it will most likely have IR if some of the nodes didn't change (didn't look at tree yet so)
"
Lynerus wrote:
Why do you only need IR for carcass it helps all around if you have eva gear
The best gear setup for the most armor would be armor+eva i think i have it listed somewhere...
Helm: Nightmare Bascinet (344 AR/EV)
Body: Triumphant Lamellar (611 AR/EV)
Glove: Dragonscale Gauntlets (210 AR/EV)
Boots: Dragonscale Boots (210 AR/EV)
Armor Base: 1375
I think i will be editing this build to fit how i want it and it will most likely have IR if some of the nodes didn't change (didn't look at tree yet so)

well...in the case of my gear instead of getting the extra dex to use dex gear I went pure str and currently don't need IR, when I put dex gear on I still have more than 45% dmg reduction and I currently use belly, to me it's not worth spending 5+ points to get it.

note: you could pick up block nodes and get more armor and block for the price of getting IR
Last edited by LowBaller on Dec 15, 2014, 12:30:09 PM
here is my passive tree, I also picked up some extra armor and .5% more regen and with that I can either not run purity of fire or not run vitality, and it also brought my armor up to 51% with determination.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wUtBg4J9gxfDc0SaRQgFE0WbxccGJEZLho4Gj4aVRpsHKccziSqJy8n1SftKPopLitQNZI26DbpPAU8LT0PPfxBh0WdR35M_1BHU1JTpVcNWGNboF8_YEthIWSjZU1odGjycXl07XrvfA58uIIHgpuCx4TZhO-Mz5BVlKCYrZo7muCdrp7NogCnCKcwp1Wtja9stz64k7yfvTbEWMT2xq7G2M9-0iHUfNi92WHZfNpi4XPi6uNq6-7sOO8O73zwH_Gs8kH2SPno_Ev-Cv5U

EDIT: I just proved my build works great being doing atrizi at level 87 no curses, only died once at trio
Last edited by LowBaller on Dec 15, 2014, 6:37:24 PM
Heh i didn't get IR just went with the build posted cause i didn't come up with a better one

Lost like 7k armor and gained like 300hp from this update

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info