Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
Falcyon wrote:

Are you sure this is the gem setup of niffler's build? you could have 4x4L (you have 3x4L) and 2x3L if you wanted. You seem to miss one item here?

im using Kaom's :) original set up with carcass was fine..but now with Kaom's its litle different :)

Here's my set up :
Spoiler
Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on Aug 23, 2014, 6:00:29 AM
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
Falcyon wrote:

Are you sure this is the gem setup of niffler's build? you could have 4x4L (you have 3x4L) and 2x3L if you wanted. You seem to miss one item here?

im using Kaom's :) original set up with carcass was fine..but now with Kaom's its litle different :)

Here's my set up :
Spoiler

You have two sets of cwdt. One triggers Flammability, the other Elemental Weakness. I suppose you ARE able to doublecurse monsters. So now, a doublecursed monster will lower its fire resistance by 125% <--El.Weak.35%+Flam40%+El.Equilibr.50% (including the -/+ of each CoH).
If you'd use just one cwdt with this setup:
CWDT(1)+Ice Nova(7)+Flammability(5)+El.Weakness(5),
you would lower the monster's resistance by 108%.
You are giving away 17% fire resist to the monsters, BUT you will get 4 extra sockets to play with... That's a nice way to add an extra aura.
You lose a bit offense you gain huge defense.
"
Falcyon wrote:
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
Falcyon wrote:

Here's my set up :
Spoiler

You have two sets of cwdt. One triggers Flammability, the other Elemental Weakness. I suppose you ARE able to doublecurse monsters. So now, a doublecursed monster will lower its fire resistance by 125% <--El.Weak.35%+Flam40%+El.Equilibr.50% (including the -/+ of each CoH).
If you'd use just one cwdt with this setup:
CWDT(1)+Ice Nova(7)+Flammability(5)+El.Weakness(5),
you would lower the monster's resistance by 108%.
You are giving away 17% fire resist to the monsters, BUT you will get 4 extra sockets to play with... That's a nice way to add an extra aura.
You lose a bit offense you gain huge defense.

Nope without CoH monster wont get cursed, CoH will curse all monsters hit by IceNova, other wise they wouldn't trigger with level 1 CWDT
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:

Nope without CoH monster wont get cursed, CoH will curse all monsters hit by IceNova, other wise they wouldn't trigger with level 1 CWDT

What I suggest is to replace those high level curses with low level ones so that they work with lvl1 or lvl2 CWDT. My point is that he got to lose a bit of offensive advantage to get far better defense (+ Det/tion or Grace Aura). I think that in poe, a good defense is the best offense.

(at first I thought you meant that cwdt does not cast curses which is not true.)
OK, I just got Windscream boot and now I can use a second curse. What's better : Flammability or Vulnerability?
"
maxtimix wrote:
OK, I just got Windscream boot and now I can use a second curse. What's better : Flammability or Vulnerability?

flamm is what Niffler uses.
"
maxtimix wrote:

Vulnerability give 33% more damage witch is better dps vs. monster with low/no fire resistance.
But normally all white trashmobs just die instant and the only problem are rare/uniques with high fire resistance, so i use flamability to increase my dps vs those.
With the latest changes to mob resist and curse values im little usure about the exact math.

Vulnerability is better when on level 1 because the damage over time is always 33% from level1.
This is useful when used combined with Cast when Damage Taken, because u just need 3L
1/0 CWDT - 3/0 Vulnerability - 20/20 Increased Area of Effect
So a Kaoms user might consider this option to save one 4L for using 3 auras.
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Hey guys is this build viable for beyond league?
Hey whats about atziri runs? What do we with the phys dmg?
How much life will you reach with Legacy Koams?
IGN: xUzii
My view: NO CHAOS/HP NO TALK
My shop:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/365953

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info