Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Spoiler
"
black768 wrote:
"
AlyMarsh wrote:
Posting my tree and gear to see if you guys have any advice for me :)
Currently Lvl 84.

Current Tree

Going to get:
-2 More Life nodes on the big ass wheel
-1 Jewel Socket
-Last AoE Node
-Elementalist Wheel
-3 more Int Node on the way to grabbing the Holy Fire wheel.

Tree im aiming for

Current Gear:
Spoiler

Plus the Jewel for the next Slot

Currently im on 13.8k Armour with Grace. Resistances are overcapped except chaos which is -38% (i think).
Only have 6.3k Health though, i think thats due to gear though.

TO DO LIST:
-Get Corrupted Ammy for Dual Curse
-6L My Belly so i can add in Ele weakness.
-Lvl Gems to max. (Except ones that cant because of Attributes)

Any tips, advice, criticism is welcome :)

I think the way to Holy fire is to expensive, 6pts is to much, I trade these points for those who give me evasion (armour because the iron reflex) and life in the Duelist area.
The "Born to Fight" node dont worth take, dont have much influence in our build and the wheel of elemental dmg in Templar area, i think is the best choice take more socket jewel and frenzy charge, so u change the boots for

4 Frenzy charges give to us 20% more dmg and more 4% life regen.
Dont know if u agree with it, but i think is better take more jewel sockets (use jewels with life or fire/dmg over time) and armour and life (more suvivibility and dps) instead to take elemental dmg and burning dmg, this works for me.
Thats is my skill tree currently:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXw3NFCAUTRhWGJEZLho-GlUcpxzOHNwhYCftKPopLimlK1A26DrhPAU8LT38QKBBh0PIRZ1Gt0d-U1JTpVcNWGNboF8_YSFko2VNaHRo8nTtdPF2rHrvfA58uIIHgseDX4PMhNmE74rwjM-PGpitmuCezZ_Ln9-iAKcwp1Wtja9sr6ewq7c-uJO8n702vqfAZsQVxFjEgsS4xPbGrsbYz37SIdNv1HzV-Ni92WHZfNpi2sHpRuvu7w7vfPAf8azyQfJF9kj56PxL_gr-VA==?accountName=black768&characterName=BateCranio

And that is i want to do (lvl 100 - 123pts)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXw3NFCAUTRhWGJEZLho-GlUcpxzOHNwhYCcvJ-0o-ikuKaUrUCyFNZI26DrYOuE8BTwtPQ89_ECgQYdDyEWdRrdHfk3jUEdTUlOlVw1YY1oaW6BfP2EhZKNlTWh0aPJ07XTxdqx673wOfLh8u4IHgseDX4PMhNmE74rwjM-PGpBVlKCYrZrgns2fy5_fogCmV6cwp1Wtja9sr6ewq7c-uJO8n702vqfAZsQVxFjEgsS4xPbGrsbYz37SIdNv1HzV-Ni92WHZfNpi2sHpRuvu7w7vfPAf8azyQfJF9kj56PxL_gr-VP6P?accountName=black768&characterName=BateCranio

I hope I have helped in some way.

"
Heya "Black768"
thanks for the reply, I will re-think taking the holy fire nodes. And i will take the dualist evasion/life wheel. I took born to fight at the start to help level and forgot to regret it :P thanks for noticing that. I leveled up to 85 today added in a +26% fire dmg jewel :)
The frenzy boots is probably the best way for Dmg, but i would have a hard time replacing all my gear if i got rid of my boots, because it has high roll tri res. So i dont think i will go frenzy just yet.

I think for now i will focus on finding the best jewel and speccing into life/evas/armour/sockets :)

Glad to have helped, after achieving then a gear with more elem res, think of Blood Dance, is a good choice: D
"
MaximeBrault wrote:
Niffler, you said it took you more than 70 vaal orb'ed amulet to get to the additional curse, did you consider yourself lucky?

I tried for science purpose on warband, on 10 amulet, It either did nothing or it's changed the amulet but no additional mode ( implicit ).

Question for anyone out there, is there any way to said roughly how many vaal orb would it take to be successful in ours quest.

Considering there 25 different implicit you can get and sometime vaal orb does nothing or it change all the property.

I just used 4 vaal orbs in 4 amulets, in the fourth amulet i won this:

I think I was very lucky, I tried to corrupt other amulet better than this to use but could not get the +1 curse.
Another situation was when I tried to corrupt my Blood Dance hoping to come +1 Frenzy charge and simply did not come anything haha

I think you need to have a little luck, persistence and money to purchase items and vaal orbs to get it right: D
For science purpose, I bought every acceptable amulet for a righteous fire for 1c and less because I know it's going to be expensive to craft.

So far on 25 amu, cost me around 1ex and 2-3h of trading

some are crap, I will sell them at vendor to get a new one ( 5:1 )

some might sell for 1c or more but not that much

some might sell for more, not sure

I won't post every result, I just wanted to share a bit of what it's like to try to roll +1 curse amu for people who wonder.
Its even possible to actually Level with RF. I play a Templar and started to play with Lightning Strike until Level 20, than i swapped to RF. Its possible to sustain the Damage by Using Life flasks. Just pay attation to your life-bar, since the damage from RF is massive at this point of the Game. Walk through the enemies and they will die instantly while you spamming your flasks.

The only requirements are 75% (76% with barbarism) Fire Res and alot of Lifereg. Look for the Lifereg-nodes and grab them as fast as you can. Rejuvenation totem is also recommended.

Maybe not the most effective way but just saying. Its a lot of fun though.

Now I am Level 39 with my Templer and almost sustain the Damage without Flasks thanks to enduring cry and Rejuvenation totem. (I lose ~10 Life per second)
Niffler´s Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-4nCFgff5g

Finally the updated full video guide ;D
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Aura effect isnt worth anymore?

I have 25% but I'm thinking its better to spend those points in more life

Edit: Added my current tree, suggestions are welcome

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUBAZEB3AHnA3UEswUtBg4J9gthDF8UIBRNFm8XLxhWGJEZLho4Gj4aVRpsHKckqiSwJy8n7SkuKU8t0jboNuk62DwFPC09_ECgQYdDyE8EU6VXDVhjWHdboF4TXwRfP2EhZKNodGjydO1673wOfLh8u4CkggeDX4PMhNmE74bRjM-QVZErkc6UoJZsna6ezZ_Ln9-iAKcwp1Wtja9stz68n8BmxFjE9sWKxq7G2M9-0iHUfNi92WHaYtrB42rkIuw47w7vTu988B_xrPJB9kj56PrS_Ev-Cg==
Last edited by Gunthers on Aug 5, 2015, 3:19:10 PM
This build can be done as starting character in warbane? Or it will be hard due to the value of item?

ty
"
Rise15 wrote:
This build can be done as starting character in warbane? Or it will be hard due to the value of item?

ty

you could go for this on warbands first build, simply use the low budget variant shown in the video.

I personally would rather stick to Groundslam though as it will go even cheaper and smoother ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7N9VcmnFR0
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Hi I'm currently lvl 71 and I am running this build.
Without any flasks and with righteous fire on, my life is regening incredibly slowly. A lot of rf builders say that even with rf they're still regening like 200hp per second. Am I doing something wrong or is this supposed to happen?
Here is my current passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwB5wUtBg4J9gthDF8UIBRNGFYZLho-GlUcpxzcIWAn7Sj6KS426DrhPC09_ECgQYdDyEWdTeNQR1NSU6VXDVhjW6BfP2EhZKNodGjydO108XrvfA58uH31ggeCm4LHg1-DzITZhO-Mz5SgmK2aO5rgns2fy5_fogCmV6cwp1Wtja9stz64k8QVxFjE9sauxtjPftIh1HzYvdlh2mLaweFz6-7vDu988B_xrPJB8kX2SPno_Ev-Cg==?accountName=Fore7630&characterName=CrimsonConspirator

Thanks!
First time running RF and its been pretty fun being super tanky. I don't have my 6L yet but been casting 2nd curse with vengeance cause gettin colors on my rares for cwdt icenova has been a pain. Im wondering where to go to further increase dps of RF now though at level 88.

Currently 8.1k hp with 16.7k armour.

Wondering if it would be better to shoot for triple curse with vulnerability, go for the increased burning damage nodes, or just try to get even more hp nodes. Just feels like i need more damage on the level 80+ maps.

my gear

My passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXw3NFCAUTRhWGJEZLho-GlUcpxzOHNwhYCftKPopLimlK1A1kjboOuE8BTwtPfxAoEGHQ8hFnUa3R35N408EUEdTUlOlVw1YY1ugXz9hIWSjZU1odGjydO108XrvfA58uIIHgseDX4PMhNmE74zPjxqUoJitmuCezZ_LogCmV6cwp1Wtja9sr6e3PriTvJ-9Nr6nwGbEFcRYxPbGrsbYz37SIdNv1HzYvdlh2XzaYtrB6-7vDu988B_xrPJB8kX2SPnd-ej8S_4K_lT-jw==
Last edited by db183 on Aug 7, 2015, 12:56:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info