Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

black i think u should also post it on tech support/bug report, hopefuly theyll see and help u, really wierd,

any thoughts about this belt?, should i keep using it or switch to a belt with more resistances
"
erani wrote:
black i think u should also post it on tech support/bug report, hopefuly theyll see and help u, really wierd,

any thoughts about this belt?, should i keep using it or switch to a belt with more resistances

Apart from the lack of resistances, its quite nice. Are you considering it a end game belt or not? Also are you able to sustain max resists on merciless? If so then its ok.
With introduction of hypothermia gem in 2.0 we got some nice opportunities for 5th link on RF, chilling enemies with nova/pulse/arctic breath. Unfortunately it is currently bugged and does not work with any kind of degens. We should somehow attract GGG attention to this issue, they seem to ignore bug report forum :(.
"
black768 wrote:
Hi guys, i have a problem.
I bought the effect of Divine RF but it seems the AoE decreased using the effect is a bug? Somebody else had this problem?

I too bought the effect and indeed visually the aoe circle gets smaller. Haven't tested whether it actually gets smaller damage wise.
"
Extrema wrote:
"
black768 wrote:
I bought the effect of Divine RF but it seems the AoE decreased using the effect is a bug? Somebody else had this problem?

I too bought the effect and indeed visually the aoe circle gets smaller. Haven't tested whether it actually gets smaller damage wise.

I posted it on support. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1358473
Posting my tree and gear to see if you guys have any advice for me :)
Currently Lvl 84.

Current Tree

Going to get:
-2 More Life nodes on the big ass wheel
-1 Jewel Socket
-Last AoE Node
-Elementalist Wheel
-3 more Int Node on the way to grabbing the Holy Fire wheel.

Tree im aiming for

Current Gear:
Spoiler

Plus the Jewel for the next Slot

Currently im on 13.8k Armour with Grace. Resistances are overcapped except chaos which is -38% (i think).
Only have 6.3k Health though, i think thats due to gear though.

TO DO LIST:
-Get Corrupted Ammy for Dual Curse
-6L My Belly so i can add in Ele weakness.
-Lvl Gems to max. (Except ones that cant because of Attributes)

Any tips, advice, criticism is welcome :)
"
anakkk wrote:
"
Extrema wrote:
"
black768 wrote:

I posted it on support. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1358473

They fix the problem with RF Divine, my effect have the same aoe of the original :D
"
AlyMarsh wrote:
Currently Lvl 84.

Current Tree

Going to get:
-1 Jewel Socket
-Last AoE Node
-Elementalist Wheel

Tree im aiming for

Current Gear:
Spoiler

Currently im on 13.8k Armour with Grace. Resistances are overcapped except chaos which is -38% (i think).

TO DO LIST:

I think the way to Holy fire is to expensive, 6pts is to much, I trade these points for those who give me evasion (armour because the iron reflex) and life in the Duelist area.
The "Born to Fight" node dont worth take, dont have much influence in our build and the wheel of elemental dmg in Templar area, i think is the best choice take more socket jewel and frenzy charge, so u change the boots for

4 Frenzy charges give to us 20% more dmg and more 4% life regen.
Dont know if u agree with it, but i think is better take more jewel sockets (use jewels with life or fire/dmg over time) and armour and life (more suvivibility and dps) instead to take elemental dmg and burning dmg, this works for me.
Thats is my skill tree currently:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXw3NFCAUTRhWGJEZLho-GlUcpxzOHNwhYCftKPopLimlK1A26DrhPAU8LT38QKBBh0PIRZ1Gt0d-U1JTpVcNWGNboF8_YSFko2VNaHRo8nTtdPF2rHrvfA58uIIHgseDX4PMhNmE74rwjM-PGpitmuCezZ_Ln9-iAKcwp1Wtja9sr6ewq7c-uJO8n702vqfAZsQVxFjEgsS4xPbGrsbYz37SIdNv1HzV-Ni92WHZfNpi2sHpRuvu7w7vfPAf8azyQfJF9kj56PxL_gr-VA==?accountName=black768&characterName=BateCranio

And that is i want to do (lvl 100 - 123pts)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXw3NFCAUTRhWGJEZLho-GlUcpxzOHNwhYCcvJ-0o-ikuKaUrUCyFNZI26DrYOuE8BTwtPQ89_ECgQYdDyEWdRrdHfk3jUEdTUlOlVw1YY1oaW6BfP2EhZKNlTWh0aPJ07XTxdqx673wOfLh8u4IHgseDX4PMhNmE74rwjM-PGpBVlKCYrZrgns2fy5_fogCmV6cwp1Wtja9sr6ewq7c-uJO8n702vqfAZsQVxFjEgsS4xPbGrsbYz37SIdNv1HzV-Ni92WHZfNpi2sHpRuvu7w7vfPAf8azyQfJF9kj56PxL_gr-VP6P?accountName=black768&characterName=BateCranio

I hope I have helped in some way.
Quoting above post. In spoiler because it's long.
Spoiler
"
black768 wrote:
"
AlyMarsh wrote:
Currently Lvl 84.

Current Tree

Going to get:
-1 Jewel Socket
-Last AoE Node
-Elementalist Wheel

Tree im aiming for

Current Gear:
Spoiler

TO DO LIST:

I think the way to Holy fire is to expensive, 6pts is to much, I trade these points for those who give me evasion (armour because the iron reflex) and life in the Duelist area.
The "Born to Fight" node dont worth take, dont have much influence in our build and the wheel of elemental dmg in Templar area, i think is the best choice take more socket jewel and frenzy charge, so u change the boots for

4 Frenzy charges give to us 20% more dmg and more 4% life regen.
Dont know if u agree with it, but i think is better take more jewel sockets (use jewels with life or fire/dmg over time) and armour and life (more suvivibility and dps) instead to take elemental dmg and burning dmg, this works for me.
Thats is my skill tree currently:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXw3NFCAUTRhWGJEZLho-GlUcpxzOHNwhYCftKPopLimlK1A26DrhPAU8LT38QKBBh0PIRZ1Gt0d-U1JTpVcNWGNboF8_YSFko2VNaHRo8nTtdPF2rHrvfA58uIIHgseDX4PMhNmE74rwjM-PGpitmuCezZ_Ln9-iAKcwp1Wtja9sr6ewq7c-uJO8n702vqfAZsQVxFjEgsS4xPbGrsbYz37SIdNv1HzV-Ni92WHZfNpi2sHpRuvu7w7vfPAf8azyQfJF9kj56PxL_gr-VA==?accountName=black768&characterName=BateCranio

And that is i want to do (lvl 100 - 123pts)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXw3NFCAUTRhWGJEZLho-GlUcpxzOHNwhYCcvJ-0o-ikuKaUrUCyFNZI26DrYOuE8BTwtPQ89_ECgQYdDyEWdRrdHfk3jUEdTUlOlVw1YY1oaW6BfP2EhZKNlTWh0aPJ07XTxdqx673wOfLh8u4IHgseDX4PMhNmE74rwjM-PGpBVlKCYrZrgns2fy5_fogCmV6cwp1Wtja9sr6ewq7c-uJO8n702vqfAZsQVxFjEgsS4xPbGrsbYz37SIdNv1HzV-Ni92WHZfNpi2sHpRuvu7w7vfPAf8azyQfJF9kj56PxL_gr-VP6P?accountName=black768&characterName=BateCranio

I hope I have helped in some way.

Heya "Black768"
thanks for the reply, I will re-think taking the holy fire nodes. And i will take the dualist evasion/life wheel. I took born to fight at the start to help level and forgot to regret it :P thanks for noticing that. I leveled up to 85 today added in a +26% fire dmg jewel :)
The frenzy boots is probably the best way for Dmg, but i would have a hard time replacing all my gear if i got rid of my boots, because it has high roll tri res. So i dont think i will go frenzy just yet.

I think for now i will focus on finding the best jewel and speccing into life/evas/armour/sockets :)
Niffler, you said it took you more than 70 vaal orb'ed amulet to get to the additional curse, did you consider yourself lucky?

I tried for science purpose on warband, on 10 amulet, It either did nothing or it's changed the amulet but no additional mode ( implicit ).

Question for anyone out there, is there any way to said roughly how many vaal orb would it take to be successful in ours quest.

Considering there 25 different implicit you can get and sometime vaal orb does nothing or it change all the property.

Last edited by MaximeBrault on Jul 30, 2015, 8:16:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info