[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

Will you be adjusting this build for forsaken masters?

Oh yeah about the deceptive cyclone damage. It's because concentrated effect isn't calculated in tooltip.
Last edited by Jeffreygrr on Aug 14, 2014, 12:57:12 AM
Absolutely.

I have been looking at the tree posted by Mors (even though it's wrong) and I've notice a significant increase in the amount of critical nodes in the duelist area. This has me excited!

I will post a new min/max tree once I have looked at the proper one in detail.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Great! Because the one Mors posted had me really worried about dual wielding with no crits, so I think it's time to respec to this build.
1.2 First Draft

Changes to this build are beneficial.

There is a reduction in the number of life nodes available around the tree but luckily for me, the ones i used to take stayed roughly where they were.

To get the same life as the old tree i had to use the same number of life nodes, 21.

The variety of offensive nodes has risen and this is fantastic as there are many more different ways to build up your character depending on your preference between attack speed, physical damage or criticals, or any combination of those.

Offensively, i gained about 40k dps! But the author of poebuilder has written that the dps values may be wrong. And it doesn't account for any nerfs/buffs to the mechanics.

Defensively, dervish has been nerfed from 10% block to 6%, but we gain an extra 19% from 2 new clusters, 3 nodes by the scion wheel of life and 4 nodes south east.

There has never been a max block dual wield build (apart from WoE builds, but they don't really count) and so we might see the first. If you're planning to create a guide, this might be your opportunity to be the first to create a duelist max block DW guide.

Once the reset occurs, for this build i plan to make 2 variants, one full dps, and one semi-high block to explore the offence/defence spectrum, and find the happy medium.

PS, there is an interesting sword cluster in the south east corner that has 110% chance to crit and 60% crit multi. Combine this with:

Kevshien's Pandemonium Sever

and you've got some serious bite
An ES variation of this build is so tempting now...
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
"
An ES variation of this build is so tempting now...

Absolutely possible, but there are no ES nodes in and around the duelist area so you'd have to travel out into the shadow area to get enough ES to be viable. Once there, the dagger and crit nodes are great!

Check out this version of the EREBUSREAVER from xMadness for inspiration:

ERBUSREAVER

The author no longer plays much so this could be your chance to create a new 1.2 version
Have you thougt about getting swift precision node? Its pretty imba with this build. Along the way you will get on 9 nodes you will get

1,5 % life regen
50 str
20 dex
20 int
62 % accuracy
20 % melee psy dmg
10 % psy dmg one hand
50 % crit chancen
8 % ias
10 % crit multiply
10 % reduced mana cost

With general lower mana cost on skills you might not need blood magic.

U can perhaps skill out the 3 accuracy nodes u have around Eagle Eye.
"
leonardio wrote:
Have you thougt about getting swift precision node?

I love it, thanks for the suggestion. I've readjusted the tree to suit the node.

2nd Draft

This second draft gains 30k dps over the first draft. And, unconfirmed, i will gain +70k dps over the pre-1.2 build.
Can you test out the dps of flicker strike?
"
Jeffreygrr wrote:
Can you test out the dps of flicker strike?

hi,

I don't use flicker strike because i haven't picked up many life regen nodes and no chaos resistance in my equipment.

Here are the stats of flicker strike with my current setup:

Atziri's Promise, Vaal Haste, Hatred, 4/4 power charges

No flasks, hatred and grace

Here is a short vid on a Merc Dom run:

Cyclonus Flicker Strike Demo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info