[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

Updated the build:

The latest version found here

- levelled to 91 (110 points) and updated the tree
- added new pieces of equipment
- this build is now atziri ready

I have been practising with atziri with 2/6 success rate. The more i play the apex the better i will get. Once i have a reasonable success rate i will upload a video of the run.

I urge any crit users out there to get Atziri Acuity gloves ASAP as i feel that they will be nerfed, or even removed, in the next patch.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
hey bro nice build but im having issues getting atleast 60k dps with 5link.im getting abnout 37k dps with a 5link which weird,am i not suppose to get around 60k with a 4link?
"
King_Fed0 wrote:
hey bro nice build but im having issues getting atleast 60k dps with 5link.im getting abnout 37k dps with a 5link which weird,am i not suppose to get around 60k with a 4link?

hi mate, please post your tree and equipment and i'll try to help

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAAYB3AOHBLELYRX2GLAa2xutG_oj9iThJP0l3ycvJ08n7SmlNJM4lj-bRIFGaUd-Sn1MYE4qU99W-lcNWK9Y21nzWkhbr1z5XzlfP2BLYnljcGVNZ6BqHm5pcql07XgNeWh674DhhNmE74d2kAqRzpJ9lWaYb5krm4OkGaSsqBisqrZBtxe77byfvYG-ir6nwA_BBMQVxPbKkNDu0iHSTdUA3CPdDd3j4l7jn-XP51TqGO4O7w7v4-_w8YryL_cy96P5Y_tF_MU=

here mate
"
King_Fed0 wrote:

here mate

My observations:

your weapon offers 136pdps, which is low. Here is a list of 180+pdps weapons with high local and implicit chance values for a cheap price:

Daggers with 8+ crit chance and 60+ implicit <10ex

I would suggest choosing a fiend dagger or golden kris for the lower INT requirements (123 and 110), this will allow you to free up a node or 2.

In the other pieces, accuracy is missing and very needed. Try to find rings, preferably diamond, with high accuracy (200+). There are a ton to find on xyz, just play around with resist values to find the right combo. To make it easier, i'd suggest you find as much resistance in the belt and boots as possible so that your options in jewellery is bigger.

The 5 link i would change added fire to melee phys, there is a 9k difference for me. If you can find a 4+% leech amulet or carnage heart, i would drop the leech gem so you can equip both gems.

Lastly, there is very little life in your equipment and your tree only has 152% life modifier. I would spec out of some dps for more life, and get some life in the equipment, to get you ready for high level mapping.

Let me know if you have any problems
Uploaded an Atziri run:

Atziri Run

2 deaths, the first was an unlucky last second death to the trio and second at atziri after expending all my pots.
I can definitely do this run without dying. I will upload a flawless run ASAP.

Notes on the upcoming mini expansion:

The tree will be modified around the north east area and from the notes, it seems that the southern section won't change much. But I'm excited to be min/maxing the tree again.

The crafting benches look exciting. I have many "almost good" rares on my stash that needs one last mod to be epic. The benches might allow the purchase of the mods I need. Even if it's not T1, getting the mod you want without the expense of multiple exalt/eternal is great and will allow mid tier players to craft decent mid tier items.
Added another Atziri run, this time with one death due to double flameblast. I now have a 100% record with Atziri.

Atziri Run #2 deaths:1

changes:

used 20 regrets and freed a passive node to gain oak's favour in cruel for 18% physical damage.
Been a while since last update.

I have been very busy farming Atziri and I have purchased this weapon with the proceeds:

I have reach this build's maximum.

the stats of the build are here:

Acuity Cyclonus: 182k/280k

Like everyone else, I'm very much looking forward to the new changes in the expansion and with the news that base hp will be getting a buff, it looks like we'll have a few more nodes, which used to be used for life, to play around with for more dps/defence.
Quick update with a new grapic showing different attack types

Consolidated the guides into one guide with a mid spec and advanced spec.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info