[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

If you just think about numbers, LC has the following values:

70% + (30-75%) = 77.5% of physical damage received.

22.5% physical mitigation (more with a legacy LC)

Daresso:

3x endurance charges = 12% physical mitigation

So on paper, the LC has more damage reduction, and is always on whereas the Daresso needs 3 kills in a row. The Daresso also only mitigates against 1 attack.

The advantages of Daresso are the extra 1 second of Immortal Call and Onslaught.

In 1.3, IC would last 5 seconds with 3 charges. This made Daresso the number 1 chest in the game if you had a good way to cast IC, and in this build i had a second cyclone with coc-IC to constantly maintain immunity.

But in 2.0, IC is not so useful and the Daresso can be replaced with other chests.

I like LC because of the layered defence you can build with it:

Fortify = 20%
AA = 12%
LC = 30/40%

plus you can use a Topaz flask as a pseudo-granite flask

I don't include it into the guide because of how difficult it is to max resists.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Last edited by fiqst on Sep 11, 2015, 8:26:22 PM
question im sorry if this has already been stated, but im tired and havent started going through all the previous posts yet. This build is viable for hardcore? i have been leveling with a different cyc build but the lack of leech/regen is worrying me and im not too comfortable relying on my flasks atm. Also this build has alot of life leech or how do we stay alive. again im sorry i am a noob still learning Poe also im tired so gn.
Hey mate. I am 91lvl and i really enjoy your spec.

I just wanna ask if its better to use jewels or take the 3 frenzy charges instead. Atm i use 2 jewels and i have taken 1 frenzy and i would like to know your opinion.
"
Kelgar7778 wrote:
Hey mate. I am 91lvl and i really enjoy your spec.

I just wanna ask if its better to use jewels or take the 3 frenzy charges instead. Atm i use 2 jewels and i have taken 1 frenzy and i would like to know your opinion.

You can easily add another 80% crit chance from 3 jewels, or 50% attack speed, leech, attributes, resists, etc.

But frenzy charges have their own advantages, so it's a hard choice.

I prefer the versatility of jewels
How do we get the Power charges?
IGN: Aristona
I have a herald of thunder - curse on hit - assassin's mark as an auto-curse setup.

This is the easiest way to both curse and gain power charges.

Keep in mind that you may need the physical to lightning gem in your chest to shock consistently enough to proc HoT
hi i have some questions,
What skill should i level with and what is the 4L for cyclone?(i have 4L/2L Daresso's)
Can you do Uber/Normal atziri with this build?
And lastly what stats should i look for in gear while leveling.
Last edited by PapaDroid on Oct 14, 2015, 12:16:23 PM
"
PapaDroid wrote:
hi i have some questions,
What skill should i level with and what is the 4L for cyclone?(i have 4L/2L Daresso's)
Can you do Uber/Normal atziri with this build?
And lastly what stats should i look for in gear while leveling.

Hi there.

For a 4L cyclone with bino+ST I'd go cyclone-mpd-p2l-wed.

If you don't have bino and soul taker then it could be cyclone-mpd-fa-bm.

Atziri is all about experience. Once you understand the timing of the queen's spells, the order to kill and the ground effects at the trio, etc. You can easily clear the map with almost any build.

This build clears apex easily, and is up to personal skill to do it deathless.

Uber is a no-go.

In your gear, just life and resists.

oh boy this build kinda looking sexy might have to try it
Hello, please tell me this guide is suitable for a beginner? I want to start playing, and now I can not choose the build ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info