[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBuR0V7Irw6UbKkITZR369NmVNvqdgQWNwEdVXl0Mxv9VTu0SeIWDBi4FBNe867Uz_Tipbrw2Nh3bjn0p9_MV46wqb5wrvetN-7-MDh5VmBLFMYKOKI_aNfU2SMHxRR42_1CMwcd2oS3g6QgW1wuy0xWKsbIydqjY9bWy1SA-rFr8mlWHiVUuMNtrBdO0FLXrvAdx346lueWjBBF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeSgqi0-baoVS2WGtjc9-dqzqGPcykn3cI5hv5c8V9mJ5AAbnVCT9_97b50cG2Ha5PqxmLOF94xutsbPtQQBeGY7tgwgu

I made this build, do you think it will work? have i missed any nodes? Depending on what weapon you will use for late game i left 6 points over.
Last edited by cta1234 on Jul 11, 2015, 7:59:37 AM
Is update coming tonight? I am playing without skills currently waiting for skill tree to be posted, having some difficulties as beginner :)
Current tree

OK, didn't have a while lot of time to cover this build, but this is what it looks like:

Hatred
HoA - prolif
HoT - CoH - AM

Plus 12% mana reservation nodes uses 99% of mana.

I had to connect everything else to blood magic to run them:

Leap slam
Ice golem
Blood rage

I can say now that the power of the bino regen is OP.

25% chance to gain frenzy's is plenty if we don't use them and i had no trouble maintaining max frenzy at all times.

At full charges, my character is in a constant state of regen at about 10k life per sec

The dps is about 130k as a 5L. The 6th gem, hypothermia, won't be calculated in the tooltip but you can add 39% more damage on top since we chill basically everything.

I post some screens soon

This had become the most effective build in my line up
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Last edited by fiqst on Jul 11, 2015, 6:33:30 PM
fiqst, i wonder why we dont use atziri gloves instead of snakebite?
I'm going to make a version with these:

Expect something pretty nice
Oh nice! Cant wait for that ^^
New screen:

Current (unfinished) equipment list:

Thoughts so far:

Lockstep has made cyclone beautiful to use. I can spin through doorways and in amongst the densest numbers of mobs and be perfectly confident that all my hits and are registering.

Hypothermia is the key for this build. It absolutely wrecks things. The Soul Taker applies chills to enemies with both cold and physical so chilling is guaranteed.

Hypothermia also makes for extremely powerful poison hits, giving a pretty much constant 5k life/sec.

It's interesting to note that these numbers are for a 5L. The 6th link, hypothermia, which is a 39% more multiplier, isn't calculated in the tooltip

I haven't tested thoroughly things like reflect management but the way things are going, this build is better than ever.

Last edited by fiqst on Jul 12, 2015, 7:31:48 AM
hey, thanks for the guide and the info.
I wanted to kindly ask for the skill tree that you chosen to use, because i started with a new char after being away for a while i'm not sure what to pick.
That way even if you eventually change it a bit a prototype for the skill tree would be amazing :)

Thanks
What gem do you leave out for a 5-L? hypo?
"
Snwarb wrote:
What gem do you leave out for a 5-L? hypo?

yeah hypo if you want see the same dps numbers. I haven't tested what is the most efficient yet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info