[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

Could you link the new gems for me?

I won't be able to play until tomorrow :(
Exam

Edit: How do you think that the 20% less attack speed will affect cyclone dps? I mean, sure it got a 25% damage increase, but 20% less attack speed seems a bit much, no? Also, relfect.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Dec 13, 2014, 12:53:04 AM
From some reddit posts I understand that in 1.3 you will do 80% of the 1.2 damage which to me seems pretty fucking HUGE .......gonna say RIP.

P.s or maybe fisqt knows something we don't?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
I'm a bit busy with RL stuff. I'll test out the numbers after I'm done tmrw
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
the loss of 20% speed is huge!
Aps went down from 3.6 -> 2.6aps
but My dps is the same as before, but worse in aps area!

also you can't lock on enemies now so doing atziri is bit harder now.
Hi there fiqst. I was wondering why do you mention "maligaro" in the first lines of the first post? ....I don't see any maligaro item recommended..
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:
Hi there fiqst. I was wondering why do you mention "maligaro" in the first lines of the first post? ....I don't see any maligaro item recommended..

Hi,

I refer to these gloves:

They are used in the Budget and Mid specs of this build.

This build will be updated as soon as i have completed the updates for Vulcan.

The stats in my testing indicate a dps drop of 25% (was 212k now 170k), but i will min max this build to achieve a better result.
Last edited by fiqst on Dec 14, 2014, 7:29:15 AM
is the build guide updated? cant wait to respec into it
"
is the build guide updated? cant wait to respec into it

not yet i m waiting tooo ;(
double post
Last edited by fiqst on Dec 15, 2014, 7:33:42 AM
Hi guys,

I'm terribly sorry for the delay. I was thinking noone was actually following this build at all.

I'm really glad you guys have posted.

Because of the dynamic nature of nerfs and buffs this game goes through, i've made a number of changes that is completely different to what Cyclonus 1.2 was. Rewriting the OP the reflect the changes will take a long time so i will just post all the info here and leave the OP another date.

Equipment:

Changes from 1.2:

- Daresso's Defiance is now the main chest piece replacing Lightning Coil. The reason is the generation of Endurance charges, this chest keeps endurance charges at maximum almost all the time.
You then have the choice of a manual cast IC, or in my example, a secondary cyclone - CoC - IC - IncDur.
IC lasts 5.5 seconds, enough time generate max charges and IC again, basically you can maintain IC almost all the time, leaving you immune to physical damage.

- A HoT auto-curse.
HoT is connected to curse on hit and assassin's mark. The lightning damage this build produces is enough to shock almost everything. The resulting HoT rain of lightning will curse everything in your path.

- Replaced Crit Damage with Physical to Lightning.
Crit damage has been nerfed to the ground and is one of the weaker gems, the new P2L however, is extremely strong. Not only is the boost to dps immense, but lightning damage becomes the main damage source and shocks on crit, boosting damage a further 50%. OP.

- Blood Rage is used as the main life leech source, this saves space in jewellery for other things. However, some form of chaos resistance is recommended. I am not actually using any and i lose about 80 life/sec, which to me is manageable.

Tree:

110 points

Changes from 1.2:

- Min maxed quite deeply, everything is very similar to how stats were in 1.2, even with the latest crit nerfs.

- life regen is now a healthy 4.6%, this allows Blood Rage comfortably with or without chaos resist.

- Physical damage and crit damage is down, but is compensated by attack speed.

- A small cluster for mana reservation in the shadow area is needed to run HoT.

Stats:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Advanced spec

Last edited by fiqst on Dec 15, 2014, 7:42:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info