Weekend Stash Tab Sales!

Can't wait for the race!

Btw: there needs to be better links to the charity mask page. currently the only way i can find it is via your announcements
Last edited by dlrr on May 10, 2014, 3:27:36 AM
Awesome. More stash tabs, yaaay
"
dlrr wrote:
Can't wait for the race!

Btw: there needs to be better links to the charity mask page. currently the only way i can find it is via your announcements

There's a big banner for it on the main pathofexile.com page, which is where most of the clicks are coming from currently it seems!

"
Mavada wrote:
These happen far too often now...

We used to run them every two weeks but we slowed the rate down to every three weeks. Would you rather they were less frequent?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
SAVE DEM KIDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
I can't link any MTX sadface.

Edit: Going for first 8\8 current leagues for the children.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Last edited by Morsexier on May 10, 2014, 3:43:45 AM
nice job - keep it up everyone

no love for guild stash tabs ??? ;-(

good luck for the kids

health and a long life to all of you
"
Chris wrote:
"
dlrr wrote:
Can't wait for the race!

There's a big banner for it on the main pathofexile.com page, which is where most of the clicks are coming from currently it seems!

"
Mavada wrote:
These happen far too often now...

We used to run them every two weeks but we slowed the rate down to every three weeks. Would you rather they were less frequent?

NO. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Chris wrote:
For the first 24 hours (Saturday, PST), we've discounted Regular Stash Tab Bundles by 26.6%. On Sunday, Premium Stash Tab Bundles are discounted by 17.5%. On Monday, Stash Tab Upgrades are discounted by 33%.

Wait, so the discounted bundle is 110 points
The discounted upgrades to premium will be 10 points (10x6 = 60)
total: 160

The discounted premium stash tabs will be 165 points

So from this I can say it's cheaper to buy the normal bundle sale then use the upgrade sale, rather than waiting for the premium sale, correct?
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
W00t, the tab upgrades are on sale again *happy dance* :-D
"
Zedda wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
For the first 24 hours (Saturday, PST), we've discounted Regular Stash Tab Bundles by 26.6%. On Sunday, Premium Stash Tab Bundles are discounted by 17.5%. On Monday, Stash Tab Upgrades are discounted by 33%.

Wait, so the discounted bundle is 110 points
The discounted upgrades to premium will be 10 points (10x6 = 60)
total: 160

The discounted premium stash tabs will be 165 points

So from this I can say it's cheaper to buy the normal bundle sale then use the upgrade sale, rather than waiting for the premium sale, correct?

110 + 60 = 170 :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Ingame announcement of charity event similar to daily deal would be nice, so that those not interested in site and racing can see it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info