[1.2] Sidra's Guide: Acrobatics Based Physical Crit Split Arrow Ranger (Atziri Kill Video Inside)

Do you think you might update for 1.3?
I'd like to maker this kind of build in 1.3, too. Hope it's updated or I'll just have to make a go of something similar anyway.
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
I will be working on the build over the next few days and update it. Lot's of crit multi nerfs across gems and the tree so it might take a few iterations. On the plus side, I am glad the build never moved to all out Puncture and stuck with frenzy - remaning one of the few bow builds not using Puncture to kill Atziri as Puncture seems to have been hit hard.
My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913
"
Asidra wrote:
I will be working on the build over the next few days and update it. Lot's of crit multi nerfs across gems and the tree so it might take a few iterations. On the plus side, I am glad the build never moved to all out Puncture and stuck with frenzy - remaning one of the few bow builds not using Puncture to kill Atziri as Puncture seems to have been hit hard.

GOGOGOGOGO UPDATE UPDATE!!!
I have a friend who use this build. He didn't change anything in fact, he just had to get one additional level to make for the loss of one passive in Thick Skin cluster.

I've compared the tree with mine (no frenzy, goes into duelist area), and the damage on tree is about the same, while this tree has a bit more life.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Here is the current iteration:

Current Build

Defensively, it's cool with 5,276 HP and over 16k evasion. But DPS got crushed. SA/Chain at 13k and Frenzy at 38k - down from 16k and 52k prior - huge nerf primarily do so so much less crit multi. Not sure what I am going to do with it.

My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913
Imho, Mana Drinker is just too expensive now. Mana leech must really be fixed on gear. If so, we can save 3 to 5 points (remove points to Deadly Draw) and spec in Aspect of the Eagle for substantial physical damage: tree.
or, if we want to keep Deadly Draw, we can then take the 8% start node and an additional crit node: tree.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Asidra wrote:

Current Build

Defensively, it's cool with 5,276 HP and over 16k evasion. But DPS got crushed. SA/Chain at 13k and Frenzy at 38k - down from 16k and 52k prior - huge nerf primarily do so so much less crit multi. Not sure what I am going to do with it.

yea the crit mutli nerf is harsh but tbh I think this build is fine. I'm playing a similar one and SA with Chain and it's still clearing 77/78 maps like it's nothing with way shittier gear (no legacy crit multi items and just a 5l).
"
dEus__ wrote:
"
Asidra wrote:

Current Build

yea the crit mutli nerf is harsh but tbh I think this build is fine. I'm playing a similar one and SA with Chain and it's still clearing 77/78 maps like it's nothing with way shittier gear (no legacy crit multi items and just a 5l).

That's encouraging, thanks!
Hello,

Whats the difference between puncture and burning arrow? As I want one hit "bleeding" and run from Torture Chamber boss.

Is Puncture setting in this build enough for that once you get higher damage?

Thank you!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info