Two Week Ambush/Invasion Charity Race

Since this is parented to Invasion, does that mean I need to suicide with 5 minutes left if I want to get that character over to Standard?

I was already planning on doing this with a few mules to at least get the good parts of my stash over there, since that's where all my other characters are.
"
Since this is parented to Invasion, does that mean I need to suicide with 5 minutes left if I want to get that character over to Standard?

I was already planning on doing this with a few mules to at least get the good parts of my stash over there, since that's where all my other characters are.

yeah bud, if they live then they go to Invasion along with whatever is in that Event Stash.
Dead by desync. Opened a box with an exile. Got away successfully. Then suddenly found myself back at the box right in the thick of it.

Oh well, I knew those boxes were high risk with the lag and desync. It was my choice to open it. I just can't walk away from an unopened Christmas present sitting under the tree. :)

"
does that mean I need to suicide with 5 minutes left if I want to get that character over to Standard?

You don't need to do it before the race ends. It can be done any time after that. Just make a new invasion character if you don't have one.
"
harddaysnight wrote:
Dead by desync. Opened a box with an exile. Got away successfully. Then suddenly found myself back at the box right in the thick of it.

Oh well, I knew those boxes were high risk with the lag and desync. It was my choice to open it. I just can't walk away from an unopened Christmas present sitting under the tree. :)

"
does that mean I need to suicide with 5 minutes left if I want to get that character over to Standard?

You don't need to do it before the race ends. It can be done any time after that. Just make a new invasion character if you don't have one.

Died the same way:( Felt a bit cheated.

The guy wanting his stash to go to softcore; You can't really - the stash will go to Invasion no matter what you do.
You'll have to transfer one inventory at a time by suiciding characters. No need to do it before the race finishes though.
Hit a box on accident, exited with 1.5k hp left. Still dead. Wasn't exiting suppose to be instant disconnect?
"
Hit a box on accident, exited with 1.5k hp left. Still dead. Wasn't exiting suppose to be instant disconnect?

No it is not instant.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
harddaysnight wrote:
"

No, this way he won't get his stash tabs to standard.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Sorry if I am the 9,000th person to say this, but this race is fun and I hope that it comes back as a regularly occurring race type in the future.
Please include an option to NOT have video streams open whenever checking this thread. It's annoying. I'm certain I am not alone when I say I couldn't give a rats ass how some random no-life/rmt flipper is doing in the league.

Add the option as a feature of supporter packages or something.
Hugely agree with last two posts, though slightly less passionate about 'no life rmt-flippers' which I presume is some sort of emo footwear.
PoE's LD-50 = < 60 DMG DoT. i.e. MMO Click-em-up +2 mad millinery FTW when PVP by CAT-5.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info