[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

"
maclarca wrote:
these are my equip
Spoiler

and this is my tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEADH0NfA2NDjwQfxFQFHEXLxkuGyUc3B0UIvQkiySwJbwn7Sj6LKYu_y9vNAo1uTa6N2Y9D0KjRnFHBklRS65N2FBQVbVXyVhjWfNca1yKXz9famaebAtsFm0Zbpdwu3Kpe9d8u3zZffV-WX_GgKSCx4MJhEiG0YcZjHaPRo_6kFWQ1pMnm6GePJ7Nn8uiD6KjpwinK6cwrKq0DLiTwBrBBMHFwfPDbcT2xp7G2NDQ2RPZW9rd2-ffv-GI6QLqGOq66-7sGPDV8pzzcfcy9773wffX-Ov56PrS_Es=

i'm thinking to put lightning penetration istead of iron will...but i'm no sure, what to do, put or not put ?

ps:i use RF

Lightning penetration is better now, i respecced yesterday, but as you see above i'm having a bit of trouble with the stats
i want to be sure cause 3 blue on mjolni is hard to put...now i have 224-4280 with arc and it's high (i don't ...with penatrion i can have problem with reflect
Blue in Mjolner is easy, it has a high int requirement as high as str. i got it with only 2 chromes. BTW I just solved my stat problem and even gained chaos resist and speed:

"

I got them for only 6C and all the stats are perfect (could have more speed though). I'd have totally invested 2Ex in multimod crafting them. They even have room for flat ES. Sitting at 7k ES with this gear. I do have a shavronne's but i don't want to recolor it, the lorica helps a lot with blood rage too. I don't feel like i need more ES. I also have a the curse cast freely on the boots on the cases that really matter (you dont need the curse for most stuff since they die instantly, if it gets to hit you i gets cursed). Additionally, I only need a 5 link and don't need to switch out molten strike, so i have both forms of dps readily available to me.
Last edited by fer662 on Oct 18, 2014, 11:45:06 AM
"
Tom94 wrote:

Blast radius doesn't necessarily give more DPS, but we found the radius to be too convenient and notceable to ditch for just a very small percentage of extra damage. The entire Blast Radius cluster makes discharge quite a bit bigger. It's like having a total of 40% quality. ;)

Will the 20% increased radius become a problem at atziri's split phase? (easier to hit
the mirror one...)

Looking forward to see some videos with this new build on atziri :)
nm, got my answer.
Last edited by Shogen on Oct 19, 2014, 1:41:35 AM
"
youngtse wrote:
"
Tom94 wrote:

Blast radius doesn't necessarily give more DPS, but we found the radius to be too convenient and notceable to ditch for just a very small percentage of extra damage. The entire Blast Radius cluster makes discharge quite a bit bigger. It's like having a total of 40% quality. ;)

Will the 20% increased radius become a problem at atziri's split phase? (easier to hit
the mirror one...)

Looking forward to see some videos with this new build on atziri :)

I haven't had an issue with the split phase with the increased radius. If you think it's going to be an issue then stand diagonally opposite to where the mirror one spawns whilst also standing on the outside to minimise the chance of discharge ever touching the mirrored one.

Shouldn't be an issue with flasks up as the split phase dies in a second.
Last edited by Hizbas on Oct 19, 2014, 12:01:43 PM
"
maclarca wrote:
these are my equip
Spoiler

and this is my tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEADH0NfA2NDjwQfxFQFHEXLxkuGyUc3B0UIvQkiySwJbwn7Sj6LKYu_y9vNAo1uTa6N2Y9D0KjRnFHBklRS65N2FBQVbVXyVhjWfNca1yKXz9famaebAtsFm0Zbpdwu3Kpe9d8u3zZffV-WX_GgKSCx4MJhEiG0YcZjHaPRo_6kFWQ1pMnm6GePJ7Nn8uiD6KjpwinK6cwrKq0DLiTwBrBBMHFwfPDbcT2xp7G2NDQ2RPZW9rd2-ffv-GI6QLqGOq66-7sGPDV8pzzcfcy9773wffX-Ov56PrS_Es=

i'm thinking to put lightning penetration istead of iron will...but i'm no sure, what to do, put or not put ?

ps:i use RF

Iron Will if using RF.
Last edited by Hizbas on Oct 19, 2014, 11:36:45 AM
i have noticed it...dps is it's lower
"
maclarca wrote:

btw some things to imporve my char :

i'm thining to change my boots and i have 2 idea
-rainbow stride with +1 level of gems
or
-es boots with dext and dueal res

"
maclarca wrote:

RF + iron will yields lower DPS in 1.2 than non-RF+lightning pen as per my explanation on p. 53 in addition the OP

However, if you are intent on running RF anyways, then Iron Will will be the better support than Lightning Penetration.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info