[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

"
youngtse wrote:
"
Hizbas wrote:
"
kanon1 wrote:
When going for atziri or normal maps should i use life leech gem or lightning penetration?
with lightning penetration i will have enough life leech?

You should have enough life leech when using lightning penetration, however if you feel like it's not healing you fast enough, don't hesitate to switch it out for the life leech gem.

On a side note, if you're mapping and using lightning penetration, you will die to reflect almost immediately if you do not use your flasks in time. Using your flasks should allow you to take virtually no damage as your resists will be 97% fire and 98% lightning combined with the 1% lightning leech we have.

If using life leech to replace lightning penetration for mapping, can you leech it back
against reflect packs? (without flasks)

Honestly, it depends on the size of the pack. I wouldn't risk it though. I'd always carry at least a topaz.
"
Hizbas wrote:
"
kanon1 wrote:
Any tips for trio at atziri?
i tried it a few times before 1.2 with RF and they just killed me before i could kill the ranged one (rain).
i changed my gear so i think it should be better now and started a witch instead of scion.
should i change arc to Concentrated Effect when fighting bosses? and life leech or lightning penetration for bosses?

thanks.

Watch my positioning when I enter the trio room, you should try something similar.
Don't be scared to run in and attack, that's the whole point of the build.
The key is that your offence is your defence, if you're not doing damage, you're not healing enough.

If you're still having problems then switch out and use life leech, however it's completely unnecessary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4Yk6GIapvM

Had 2 atziri kills earlier and didnt have any problem.
used about 50 chromes and didnt get 3 blue so keep using life leech right now.
"
Tom94 wrote:
Since arc hits once and thus generates a power charge (which will later also be re-used as endurance charge) it should theoretically break even or even outperform concentrated effect.

Concentrated might actually be better in some rare cases, but I don't personally think excessive gem swapping is good.

Tested with

Can confirm: at best it's on par with Arc for killing bosses, and it may be a bit worse. So not worth it at all.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Hello,

first of all thanks for the guide!

Right now I'm in the process of selling all my tornadoshot items and gearing up for your Rainbownuke build.

Just saw that 'Herald of Thunder' and a new skill 'Lightning Touch' had been introduced.

Do you excpect these to have any impact on the way you gear up or will it be changing some socket colors/passives at the worst case?

Cheers
Hi,
tried again with Arc + Discharge + Life leech setup (without Conc effect)
and its harder in atziri split phase now because the discharge is so big it hits the mirror one and one shot me.
i can go far from the mirror one but it still kill me sometimes.
any tips?

Any thoughts on swappinv haste for heralds?dps wise better or worse?
"
kanon1 wrote:
Hi,
and its harder in atziri split phase now because the discharge is so big it hits the mirror one and one shot me.
any tips?

Are you using your topaz and ruby flasks during the split phase? I usually save my flasks for the split phase. You should be able to kill the split phase in 1-2 seconds.

What's your resists btw?
Last edited by Hizbas on Oct 15, 2014, 6:24:40 AM
"
Hizbas wrote:
"
kanon1 wrote:
Hi,
any tips?

Are you using your topaz and ruby flasks during the split phase? I usually save my flasks for the split phase. You should be able to kill the split phase in 1-2 seconds.

What's your resists btw?

level 82
ES: 6.5k
Res: 84/82/85
i dont have the flask nodes so i get less res than you i guess.
can you share your flasks? i want to reroll my and i want to see what is the best.
i usually use topaz + ruby at atziri (1 with remove curse) and sometimes i run out of flasks.

my gear:
Last edited by kanon1 on Oct 15, 2014, 6:42:08 AM
82 is a little low to run this build corectly..For example your fire res is rly low..you should have 93%. Did you take all the aura and effect of buffs nodes?

Edit: i just noticed you don't have rise of the phoenix so you aren't running RF
Last edited by manu91xd on Oct 15, 2014, 4:58:42 PM
"
manu91xd wrote:
82 is a little low to run this build corectly..For example your fire res is rly low..you should have 93%. Did you take all the aura and effect of buffs nodes?

Edit: i just noticed you don't have rise of the phoenix so you aren't running RF

non-rf is better in 1.2

I have a hard time understanding how reflect is killing you,though, unless you don't have a topaz up. It should take well north of 600K dps against reflect to kill you at 6K ES and 95 lightning res, which you should not be doing so quickly as to 1-shot yourself.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info