[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

"
kanon1 wrote:
Leveling a witch now to test the new tree
nothing changed with the bandits? 3 skill points?

Correct.
"
is the marauder build on the first page still viable? i got every piece needed for this and i really want to give it a go

The guide is going to get updated to the new non-rf version. As a result marauder is no longer viable.
is what im rocking now should i drop pieces and go another route? or just say screw it and level a scion?
"
Hizbas wrote:
"
is the marauder build on the first page still viable? i got every piece needed for this and i really want to give it a go

The guide is going to get updated to the new non-rf version. As a result marauder is no longer viable.

ok i just posted before you left that message
"
iSo1iD wrote:
"
Hizbas wrote:
"
iSo1iD wrote:
Hey Tom94, I am deeply interested in the whole rainbow nuke concept and I recently acquired all the items to make the complete rainbow nuke set and I have started a witch character as well. However, as I read through the your guide and comments section, I realized that a new non-RF version has been put forth as the more 1.2 viable option. So im not sure how to proceed with leveling my witch, as I do not know which passive tree to follow, your original RF version or the one suggested by Hizbas? Or should I wait for you to post a more concrete update to the build? Furthermore, some tips on the leveling process ( e.g. direction to go on passive tree and skills/items used to level effectively) would be greatly appreciated, as level 85 is a long way to go. (im even considering respecing my entire marauder character)

The guide is most likely going to be updated to the new non-rf version. The good thing about the new version is that the core passive nodes can all be picked up by roughly level 70, a lot more convenient compared to the rf version. If you're going to do the non-rf version I don't recommend doing it on your marauder as you'll waste so many passives.

You can pick up all the core nodes at lvl 66:
http://poeurl.com/y2FdhpP

The tree isn't picking up any str/dex nodes which you might need if you are lacking it on gear. If so, adjust the tree depending on what you need.

Although it wouldn't be a bad idea to wait, but that's up to you.

Thx for the info Hizbas, i guess I will start leveling to around 30-40ish, but I wont go any further just to be safe (at least until the guide is updated). However, i'm still curious as to what skill setup would be the most appropriate to use whilst leveling, until i hit that level 70 benchmark. Right now 'im running a plain glacial cascade and frost nova set up, but it feels so mundane and inefficient to use while leveling.

Just about any skill setup in a Tabula will get you through. 6 Link arc setup is pretty nice.
Last edited by Hizbas on Oct 12, 2014, 2:57:45 PM
ok marauder is out so scion or witch for rainbow nuke with the gear i posted? will i need more es gear or is that fine?
"
ok marauder is out so scion or witch for rainbow nuke with the gear i posted? will i need more es gear or is that fine?

Your gear should be able to do the job no problem. My guess is that you'll have 5-6k es by the time you reach level 90. I'd recommend Witch over Scion but if you have a Scion already leveled up, may as well use that character if you're too lazy like me to level another character.
So many variants in this thread, i dont know which one is better...
"
3portas wrote:
So many variants in this thread, i dont know which one is better...

Hizbas guide (page 69) and Witch character^^

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Oct 13, 2014, 1:14:17 AM
Updated the OP. Hopefully I didn't overlook anything.
IGN: Pirteloli

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info