[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

"
TJEmvp wrote:
Hey guys,

I finally was able to run Righteous Fire and Blood Rage since yesterday,
and today started some fierce battles with our beloved Atziri!

Still having some problems dealing with her when she divides in 4,
just have trouble picking who to kill and who I shouldn't.

Obviously not the one with the mirror but the others?
I am new to this, used to be a simple groundslammer.

I first started with a 5 death run, now I can do it without or 1 death.
Even though sometimes I mess up and I visit rip city more often!

Any advise regarding skill tree or item upgrades are appreciated.

Atziri, when she splits into four I had the same problem you describe here. Which one do I attack? Pick the one with the long spear/staff, I do everytime and have no problems.

The trio boss phase I just keep lightning strike in and kite all day and blow them up from a distance.

You ask about gear upgrades? Everything but your helm is a unique and almost required for the build. Get a different helm? Also, the sweet point of Rainbowstride's (for me anyways) is the Spellblock. You only have 6 or 7% chance to block spells because it's based on your total block amount. Maybe get different boots with more ES?
All I can say about this build is WOW.. You actually under credit the build because I was easily able to start from level 1 with this build and level all my gems as I went.. Took a few deaths in cruel where build is weakest and needed some help with dom but was able to level from 1-70(now) easily tho it was a little slow because it's mainly defensive
I started with witch and got the bunch of ES nodes then worked around to blood magic and ghost reaver (bm about lvl 60 GR at like 40) I had the copper plate so I started running the low life build about 50 ish
I found using a hard hitting 2h with lightning strike made normal easy
Cruel was as well tho a lot slower because I needed to be slightly over leveled
I started farming maps at 62 with 4kes and now am fully geared at 70 and just trying to fill the passive tree
I've been able to run any map I've tried even a elemental reflect and players have to health es or mana regen lvl 69
Can't wait until I'm fully built and have all the nodes
All I can say is thanks again
How would Herald of Ice and Elemental Equilibrium work? That could potentially be a massive dps boost if I'm not mistaken. Or does it have to be from different sources?
Hi, I just respecced into this build on Rampage with babbyshavs and I have to say that it is pretty freaking strong even without all the legacy uniques, which I will be getting later on as they are more frequent on the market.

One problem I noticed is that I can't run RF because of the high life pool from all the STR and the small life nodes to get the +1 max fire. I calculated that with my (shitty) ES of ~3300 I have around 255 ES/sec regen. So I have 89% fire res (how can this be raised, other than 21 purity of fire) and my RF takes ~252 ES/sec + ~160 life/sec = 412 ES+life/sec and as you can see I am seriously lacking on the ES regen part.

I assume getting a shavs and thus a higher ES pool will help the problem, but by a margin on almost 200 ES/sec I don't think so. So the question goes to you guys: how do you manage RF with the tree in OP without shav's revelation?

Also as I stated earlier that me having a low ES pool might be a diagnosis to this problem; I'm level 82 at the moment, so that even more brings the shit on me having a low ES pool. How ever this can be solved via farming more lvls.

I found out I can just run Blood rage and with an ES shield for the while that I cannot run RF.

Thanks.
Jyron I'm having the same problem and I'm using shav with about 4200 es and 1400 health, from what I've figured out is that the purity of fire with the empower and the increased buff effect nodes are supposed to bump your fire res to 90% and will help a lot
Also using the ring and the passives helps
I'm only 74 myself but I can easily maintain RF but requires flasks right now and I'm only 88 res
hi,just bought mjolner and have all the stuff op has posted. just to make sure,the best class is witch and she can run righteous fire and blood rage with the tree posted in the first page? i mean is this completely accurate for 1.2?
"
PsOfOs wrote:
hi,just bought mjolner and have all the stuff op has posted. just to make sure,the best class is witch and she can run righteous fire and blood rage with the tree posted in the first page? i mean is this completely accurate for 1.2?

Yes, as long as your gear is also comparable.
IGN: Pirteloli
It has proly been said tons of times, but how should i level for this build? And how about playing it on rampage without having the mjolner yet, how would u suggest to play/what build to play before i lvl up high enough and get mjolner for easy transition? thanks and cheers
"
m0tY wrote:
It has proly been said tons of times, but how should i level for this build? And how about playing it on rampage without having the mjolner yet, how would u suggest to play/what build to play before i lvl up high enough and get mjolner for easy transition? thanks and cheers
There really isn't a guide to level with this build, idea is to make a character to the required level and respec.

Only thing you can do is browse the forums and check for builds that follow a similar build?
Unless someone has a better idea, I don't know since I actually did a respec when patch 1.2 hit.
"
m0tY wrote:

Well,i haven't played this build yet but I leveled my coc discharge witch with arc alone fairly easy until 60 where i switched to dagger and cyclone Arc was good enough for me,without a tree to add spell dmg and stuff. Maybe someone else has a better lvling plan for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info