[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

In what order do I kill the 3 bosses at atiziri?
IGN:WitchSummonerz
If anyone need some Thor items let me know. I have a full set of gems for this build and some items for it that will save you time since a pain to get some of them. Pm me usually active on forums, ign @ turndownforscion

Spoiler
Last edited by Bob123aka on Jul 23, 2014, 11:21:55 PM
I have a question: Is the base 3 power + 3 endurance charges enough for this build to reach maximum DPS potential?

In other words, if I upped my charges to 5 power / 5 endurance, would they even be utilized before Mjolner can Discharge them? Help appreciated!
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
Last edited by rrtson on Jul 24, 2014, 11:49:29 PM
i've got
how much more $ i would need to make the budget one?
pvp loooooooool
"
eMbbuZomg wrote:
i've got
how much more $ i would need to make the budget one?
3 EX for Romira's, then a few high HP pieces, since the build works well even on a 4L.
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
Hello guys, I really like this build but have some quqestions. Can you help me please?

Is it possible to use Shav's revelation? How to sove the problem with mana if so, and is there serious problem with freeze without Dream fragments?
"
Insane_God wrote:
Hello guys, I really like this build but have some quqestions. Can you help me please?

Is it possible to use Shav's revelation? How to sove the problem with mana if so, and is there serious problem with freeze without Dream fragments?

Hi i dont use Dream Fragment. And i got 2 times frozen and died, but i was to dumb to drink my anti freeze drink, so learning by pain.

So it is worth but on the other hand i use Shavs revelation. I have a mana leech on my 6l shav and no problem. Not with lighning strike nor with cyclon.

But it is easy without snapshotting to use rf. On some map mods i dont use RF and change the rise of phonix with shaffels frame.

I can do every map mod. Only Blood magic is a problem.

Reflec and elemantel weakness, or vuln or -max res is no problem.

Have fun and good luck
Lorkan
"
Lorkan wrote:
"
Insane_God wrote:

Hi i dont use Dream Fragment. And i got 2 times frozen and died, but i was to dumb to drink my anti freeze drink, so learning by pain.

So it is worth but on the other hand i use Shavs revelation. I have a mana leech on my 6l shav and no problem. Not with lighning strike nor with cyclon.

But it is easy without snapshotting to use rf. On some map mods i dont use RF and change the rise of phonix with shaffels frame.

I can do every map mod. Only Blood magic is a problem.

Reflec and elemantel weakness, or vuln or -max res is no problem.

Have fun and good luck
Lorkan

Ty for answers)
"
Insane_God wrote:

Dream Fragments is there because it covers multiple purposes: Max Mana (meaning more mana regen), 50% mana regen and Freeze Immunity.

Your problems with mana will just get worse with Shav's Revelation because of the no mana regen and your overall efficiency will drop a lot by needing to use something bad like Mana Leech gem (since your attacks don't deal any significan damage) and for doing so you'd have to drop the Curse on Hit / Ele Weakness combo that just increases your clear speed.

If you have a Mjölner you shouldn't have a problem to farm a couple exalts for a Dream Fragments.

I'm not having any mana issue except on half regen maps, but that's what flasks are for:

(CBA rerolling the "of Heat" mod since I only need the "Instant on low life" part)

EDIT:

I forgot: with my build, I'm also running a level 10 Clarity.
I have 3 purity, Haste, Discipline, Vitality and level 10 Clarity for 75 mana/s.
Nothing incredible but can sustain Lightning Strike/Molten Strike with 5.85 attacks per second indefinitely.

Build:
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
Last edited by Jiaozy on Jul 29, 2014, 4:49:11 AM
Maybe a dumb question, but why do you say you might need solaris or shavs armor if you play the low life version? The CI node already does that. What am I missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info