[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

Is this build tanky enough to kill atziri/uber atziri?

And is it somehow possible to effectivly incorporate Aegis Aurora into this build somehow?
IGN: FoxyWhite
"
theeviltroll wrote:
Is this build tanky enough to kill atziri/uber atziri?

And is it somehow possible to effectivly incorporate Aegis Aurora into this build somehow?

atziri: yes
über atziri: no way
IGN Soultakerr
THINGS I LEARNED AFTER A WEEK WITH DOUBLE MJOLNERS:
1) Dual wielding mjolner sucks.
2) Chaos Inoc in its current state sucks.
3) Molten strike is superior for single target.
4) Lightning strike is superior against mobs.
5) Attack speed is highly important despite low-base APS of Mjolner.
6) Ele reflect is doable as a beefy CI (with 10k+ ES) as long as you don't shoot lightning strike like crazy. And, I weapon swap to an alternate Mjolner linked with life leech, so I don't have to fk around with gems.
7) Tom is a cool guy.

Here is my most up-to-date Chaos Inoculation tree:

Here is my gear:
Spoiler
(still working on a proper helm: gonna design a reverse Crown of Eyes helm with a Chaos Inoc version of blood magic)
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Last edited by Castablanca on May 21, 2014, 8:23:46 PM
I would like to try a discharge build but the Mjölner is too expensive for me. Can this build work if I don't have this weapon, and if not what discharge build do you recommend that you can use from ~2 ex?
IGN: MaiBui
"
Gekiro wrote:
I would like to try a discharge build but the Mjölner is too expensive for me. Can this build work if I don't have this weapon, and if not what discharge build do you recommend that you can use from ~2 ex?

The build does not work without Mjölner.

"
draud wrote:
a questions. I see that low life version is more dps power.
1: how do you sustain righteous fire if u take zealot oath???
2: do you think ggg gonna nerf mjolner creating a new mjolner less powerfull?
3: can scion low life based can work without snapshooting?
ty in advance
:)

1. Righteous Fire does damage on your ES, so I don't see how it can't be sustained.
2. Considering how expensive Mjölners are I doubt it. I would be very disappointed if Mjölner gets nerfed. The items which deserve the nerf are Atziri's Acuity and Crown of Eyes. I don't want to start talking about all the things that deserve a nerf over a Mjölner. Not even speaking of how badly spellcasters need a buff for endgame.
3. Yes. Easily.

"
matanp531 wrote:
Hey Tom,
i was wondering, on my gear i have 9 Unique items, i was thinking to use Pendarus ring instid of dream fragments,
what do u think about it?
it grant me 27% more int which is around the 19% more Energy shield,
and this ring grant Mana, (around the 100 in total)
mana reg 45-55% and 3% more xp, and resistance are not a problem offc,
Whats ur opinion about it?

Perandus ring itself isn't that good. You need romira's and you probably want to use Dream Fragments as the other one. Freeze can be very deadly.
You don't get 27% more int or 19% more Energy Shield. You get 27% increased int and 19% increased Energy Shield, which will have very little impact in the end. You'd probably be better off with an insanely good rare ring or Shavronne's Revelation if you can somehow get enough mana leech from your attacks.

"
maxg wrote:
What skills/gear are people using to level up to 90 while trying to get this skill tree? Seems like it would be very difficult to level with before around 70 even.

This build is very bad for leveling. It's written down at the skill trees.

"
Castablanca wrote:
6) Ele reflect is doable as a beefy CI (with 10k+ ES) as long as you don't shoot lightning strike like crazy. And, I weapon swap to an alternate Mjolner linked with life leech, so I don't have to fk around with gems.
7) Tom is a cool guy.

Here is my gear:
Spoiler
(still working on a proper helm: gonna design a reverse Crown of Eyes helm with a Chaos Inoc version of blood magic)

"
Castablanca wrote:
7) Tom is a cool guy.

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

I told you! :D

Ele reflect will be a lot easier if you go purity of lightning with loads of aura nodes and some max resistance nodes. Not only does low-life help you by letting you have more auras and spell damage - it also gives you a ludicrous amount of attack speed via blood rage.

Good luck with the helm! :)
IGN: Pirteloli
Yo !

Congrats for this great build and well done topic :)

I would like to share you my experience, actually i'm not a fan of snapshotting, and since it will be probably fixed a day, I anticipated with this passiv tree, I'm playing a low life scion, it allows me to run 6 Auras :
Haste and Discipline on Life
Purity Of Fire/Lightning/Cold and Vitality on Mana and I still have 190 mana left for my attacks

Current passiv tree lvl 83
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABDH0OPBB_EZYUcRVQFy8ZihpsGo8c3B0UHaokiySwJ6kn7Sj6L2826TyOPQ9Co0NjRnFHBk3YVbVV1lfJWPVZ81yKXz9famTnZp5odGoeb55wu3FNcql2CHvXfLt82X5Zf8aApILHgwmG0Yx2j0aP-pMnlKCaz5u1na6dxJ48ns2fy6KjpwinMKgYrKq0DLcxuJPAGsEEwcXB88M6xPbGnspK0iHYTdkT2mLa3dvn4YjjauoY6rrr7uwY8i_zcfPd9tr3MvfB-Ov56PrS-wk=

lvl 100 build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABDH0OPBB_EZYUcRVQFy8ZihpsGo8c3B0UHaokiySwJ6kn7Sj6L2826TyOPQ9Co0NjRnFHBk3YVbVV1lfJWPVZ81yKXz9famTnZp5odGoeb55wu3FNcql2CHvXfLt82X5Zf8aApILHgwmG0Yx2j0aP-pMnlKCaz5u1na6dxJ48ns2fy6KjpwinMKgYrKq0DLcxuJPAGsEEwcXB88M6xPbGnspK0iHYTdkT2mLa3dvn4YjjauoY6rrr7uwY8i_zcfPd9tr3MvfB-Ov56PrS-wnDbfF2bRk74eL3pyuLetDQm6Fnve5vN4Om6yymkNY3Zn31

With my current stuff i've got 4,5k ES 97/86/86/-60 Res, on the next levels I will gain many ES and my current stuff is far from being optimal, especially for gloves/helm/boots as I need some ES/str stuff with some Chaos res :p

Stuff

Thanks a lot for this idea, if you see something to change, let me know :D
Hi Tom94,
I build base life and i have some question:
Can I use Kaom's Heart with ur build ? Can teach me link gem ?
is it possible to make Mf using this build ?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
is it possible to make Mf using this build ?

Apart from wondertrap with low-life, MF on helmet and gloves, and potentially an MF ring instead of Dream Fragments there isn't much opportunity for MF. If you get a 5-offcolor shav's, then you can also run item rarity and quantity instead of curse on hit + ele weakness.

"
de8mon wrote:
Hi Tom94,
I build base life and i have some question:
Can I use Kaom's Heart with ur build ? Can teach me link gem ?

Kaom's heart is possible, but you'd have to sacrifice one of your 4-link pieces for your skills. Check out the guide for gems.
IGN: Pirteloli
Hello there, I find the guide very complicating, I basically have my mojlner, voll's devotion and romira's I just want to use lightning strike or cyclone with arc and discharge, I don't want to use RF and ide like to use blood rage but not sure how I'de run BR without dying when i don't want to run low life, Could u explain how? and maybe link the gear i would need? Thanks a lot and sorry i'm stupid, i need it all explaining.

I have a few questions
-How does ur mana not get raped? i don't see how you regen so much

-Also failing to see how you have so much ES on your low life, I don't really wan't to go low life though.

What build can i use with a mjolner to get to lvl75+?

P.S. Can't afford a shav's, DO NOT want to snap shot, I keep looking at this build and getting more confused, How do u even leech life back O_o

Last edited by Starzee on May 23, 2014, 3:12:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info