Lower Kuduko's Damage in Descent: Champions

"
SlixSC wrote:
Marauder is overpowered regardless of wether or not you take the swords. Nothing mind-blowing there.

Marauder would be overpowered if Rukuku wasn't a coin flip every race. You have a large chance of your run just ending because you didnt get your resist flask with your 3 alts. Can't call a class overpowered if the consistency is less than 50% to live past rukuku.
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
"
Hybriis wrote:
"
SlixSC wrote:
Marauder is overpowered regardless of wether or not you take the swords. Nothing mind-blowing there.

Marauder would be overpowered if Rukuku wasn't a coin flip every race. You have a large chance of your run just ending because you didnt get your resist flask with your 3 alts. Can't call a class overpowered if the consistency is less than 50% to live past rukuku.

maybe u are noob
"
Hybriis wrote:
"
SlixSC wrote:

Yeah that's a good point actually. But I think rukuku in general just sucks as melee and even if you are ranged there is no guarantee he won't just teleport on you out of nowhere and one-shot you. (granted the chances of dying to him are much lower if you are ranged, regardless)

It's just a poorly designed boss in general and imo just another example that demonstrates how GGG really, really doesn't care much about balance in races. Not just class balance, but monster balance, skill balance, etc... there is alot of work to be done, but GGG really don't have a particularly good track record of responding to common complaints within the racing community.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Rukuku is just bad in general. Far too many gear/build check and luck factors crammed into one battle.
IGN: KoTao
Even after you kill him and he drops his precious loot he can skill kill you. Such power.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mBTiulHJN0
"
DarkMain wrote:
Even after you kill him and he drops his precious loot he can skill kill you. Such power.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mBTiulHJN0

That's just lightning warp in general. I believe it happens for Piety too. Lightning warp will still damage you even if the monster dies while "warping".
Yea, I get that. I just though it was amusing that he still had the power to kill you even after he was dead.
in last d:c he just stand in 1 place, never did any tp
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Didnt lit warp for me in the most recent DC either. Perhaps the patch broke him.
IGN: KoTao
maybe this is the long waited nerf for him?
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info