Lower Kuduko's Damage in Descent: Champions

Rukuku is literally the most annoying cock block of this race, and the only hard part of this race... If you don't roll ele resist on your quicksilver as marauder, you are fucked. You have no chance. You will either take 3 minutes to kill him, or you will die. Heavily leaning towards dying. I'm so sick of that boss killing my runs. Definitely over 50% of my D:C races I have died to that boss due to not getting ele resist on the qs.
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
Even i can beat him, hes not so bad if you know how to run away when he ports and kill his minions. He just takes time. I even got revenge on him today with a good nice kill while yesterday he wiped the floor with me twice. I like a challenge.
"
Even i can beat him, hes not so bad if you know how to run away when he ports and kill his minions. He just takes time. I even got revenge on him today with a good nice kill while yesterday he wiped the floor with me twice. I like a challenge.

What you prefer as a challenge =/= balance.

I can kill Rukuku on Scion before he teleports a third time each DC, not even putting myself in danger.

DC balance is pretty bad atm for skill/class progression, unique effectiveness relative to class and single target abilities.
Just ignore this DirkAustin guy, Terrex. He has been going around and posting random bullshit on threads here that don't make sense. I'm pretty convinced hes a troll at this point.
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
"
Hybriis wrote:
Just ignore this DirkAustin guy, Terrex. He has been going around and posting random bullshit on threads here that don't make sense. I'm pretty convinced hes a troll at this point.

General Discussion is leaking its sewage again.
During last 2 days race feedback forum got more posts than in previous month
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
Hybriis wrote:

I see the antagonizing remarks have found their new place to root here. You guys should be put on probation. No one who has a different opinion than you is wrong here it seems.
"
"
Hybriis wrote:

I see the antagonizing remarks have found their new place to root here. You guys should be put on probation. No one who has a different opinion than you is wrong here it seems.

The problem is that you're categorically wrong. Of course you can take 3-4 minutes to kill the boss easily.

This will of course destroy any chance you had at setting a record. The boss is overtuned, just like every mob that uses arc is overtuned.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
"
Hybriis wrote:

The problem is that you're categorically wrong. Of course you can take 3-4 minutes to kill the boss easily.

This will of course destroy any chance you had at setting a record. The boss is overtuned, just like every mob that uses arc is overtuned.

So it was ok then for them to be antagonizing towards me?

And i never said it wasnt annoying fighting Rukuku forever, i just said its not impossible to beat him.
"
Even i can beat him (...) I like a challenge.

Yeah hybris, stop being a casual and get good.
Its perfectly balanced.

You just stay outside of his arc range and use storm call to kill him. Your hp never falls below half.

Oh, you are playing Marauder? Sorry.
Even if you roll res on your qs, you can still get shock stacked and die almost instantly.

I think ive died on my last 3/4 DCs to kuduku to the point where altough not enjoying playing witch in DC, i played it last race cuz i didnt want to die 4 minutes in.

My favourite way of dying to him is under the effect of a res qs and with a med life pot running and he is 1 hit away from dying and i somehow get stunned, miss, cant hit him and die.

I actually tried picking up the white driftwood maul and using it only to kill Rukuku (with GS to avoid the shocking ground) even though its slower but i died anyway, tho i've been playing really sloppy this season.

Just for lols, a highlight i created some time ago where i think me, goratha and hybris all died to rukuku:
http://www.twitch.tv/tagcosta/c/4484463
Last edited by tagpt on Jun 22, 2014, 12:43:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info