Lower Kuduko's Damage in Descent: Champions

"
tagpt wrote:
"
Even i can beat him (...) I like a challenge.

Yeah hybris, stop being a casual and get good.
Its perfectly balanced.

You just stay outside of his arc range and use storm call to kill him. Your hp never falls below half.

Oh, you are playing Marauder? Sorry.
Even if you roll res on your qs, you can still get shock stacked and die almost instantly.

I think ive died on my last 3/4 DCs to kuduku to the point where altough not enjoying playing witch in DC, i played it last race cuz i didnt want to die 4 minutes in.

My favourite way of dying to him is under the effect of a res qs and with a med life pot running and he is 1 hit away from dying and i somehow get stunned, miss, cant hit him and die.

I actually tried picking up the white driftwood maul and using it only to kill Rukuku (with GS to avoid the shocking ground) even though its slower but i died anyway, tho i've been playing really sloppy this season.

Just for lols, a highlight i created some time ago where i think me, goratha and hybris all died to rukuku:
http://www.twitch.tv/tagcosta/c/4484463

Thats why he needs a nerf, duh.
and here I thought my maraudeaths on rukuku were due to me being bad !
I think this is mainly a side effect of them improving/shorterning the first 3 zones. Everyone's lower level than they used to be at Rukuku. Even in the old D:C, whenever i reached Rukuku at earlier levels than usual, i would have a hell of a time with him in comparison. A couple levels makes a huge difference on him.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
unsane wrote:
I think this is mainly a side effect of them improving/shorterning the first 3 zones. Everyone's lower level than they used to be at Rukuku. Even in the old D:C, whenever i reached Rukuku at earlier levels than usual, i would have a hell of a time with him in comparison. A couple levels makes a huge difference on him.

Another reason why i wish it was an hour long again and not 40 minutes.
"
unsane wrote:

Looks to me like everyone in Tag's video hit 6, which is what you're supposed to do since the zone after is level 10. That hasn't changed. Rukuku just hits harder than in the old 1 hour D:C, most likely due to the arc buff.
"
Kheffin wrote:
"
unsane wrote:

Looks to me like everyone in Tag's video hit 6, which is what you're supposed to do since the zone after is level 10. That hasn't changed. Rukuku just hits harder than in the old 1 hour D:C, most likely due to the arc buff.

They could remove Arc from him.
In the 1 hour descent: champions, I used to take the belt which would trivialize him due to mediums healing so quickly. Now we can't afford to do that anymore, so we instead take the coin flip on res qs then on actually fighting the boss.
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
he 1shotted me at lvl 7 with resist Flask and 2xcorals several times
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
ALl your problems will be solved if you play witch and stormcall him down. /thread
"
Rithz wrote:
ALl your problems will be solved if you play witch and stormcall him down. /thread

http://www.twitch.tv/tagcosta/b/541469614?t=14m

Am i doing it right?

That was on my 3rd character that race btw.
First char (marauder): the channel ribbons in the first zone crit me and i die with triple shock stack on my screen.
Second char (marauder): was trying to ground slam rukuku to avoid the shocking ground but he lightning warped to me and i didnt have time to react and i died with triple shock stack on my screen.
Third char (witch): rukuku flicker strike surprise motherfucker, you'r dead. On the plus side, even though i dropped from 94hp instantly, there were no shock stacks this time xdxdxd

I really love Descent Champions, what an amazing race to have as a signature...

Edit:

Good thing i rolled lightning res on my boots!
Last edited by tagpt on Jun 24, 2014, 4:08:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info