Lower Kuduko's Damage in Descent: Champions

"
tagpt wrote:
"
Rithz wrote:
ALl your problems will be solved if you play witch and stormcall him down. /thread

http://www.twitch.tv/tagcosta/b/541469614?t=14m

Am i doing it right?

That was on my 3rd character that race btw.
First char (marauder): the channel ribbons in the first zone crit me and i die with triple shock stack on my screen.
Second char (marauder): was trying to ground slam rukuku to avoid the shocking ground but he lightning warped to me and i didnt have time to react and i died with triple shock stack on my screen.
Third char (witch): rukuku flicker strike surprise motherfucker, you'r dead. On the plus side, even though i dropped from 94hp instantly, there were no shock stacks this time xdxdxd

I really love Descent Champions, what an amazing race to have as a signature...

Edit:

Good thing i rolled lightning res on my boots!

peeps wouldnt have died there
Kappa
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
tagpt wrote:
"
Rithz wrote:
ALl your problems will be solved if you play witch and stormcall him down. /thread

All your problems will be solved if you play ranger and burning arrow him down. /thread
IGN: KoTao
"
KoTao wrote:
"
tagpt wrote:
"
Rithz wrote:

All your problems will be solved if you play ranger and burning arrow him down. /thread

I wish I had recordings of this, but so far I've died twice to Rukuku just teleporting on me out of nowhere (once last season - once this season). Even if you /oos mid-fight it makes absolutely no difference, occasionally he just bugs out, insta-teleports on you, one-shots you and there is nothing to be done about it.

Not withstanding the fact that ranger has an easier time (in general) killing Rukuku than melee classes, but that's pretty much the only advantage ranger has in all of the 40 minutes of DC.

But I would have to lie to say that watching a witch die in DC (no matter the cause) doesn't bring me great joy. I know it's cynical, but I can't help it.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
"
SlixSC wrote:
[]I wish I had recordings of this, but so far I've died twice to Rukuku just teleporting on me out of nowhere (once last season - once this season). Even if you /oos mid-fight it makes absolutely no difference, occasionally he just bugs out, insta-teleports on you, one-shots you and there is nothing to be done about it.

Its not instant. It has a larger target acquisition radius than the character's default view radius (which is pretty stupid) so it cast lightning warp sometime prior but your game client failed to render it hence the "instant" teleport.

Same reason why people were getting buttfucked by flameblast totem invader. The game just doesn't render shit out of screen so you die.
Last edited by Lyralei on Jun 25, 2014, 2:46:36 AM
"
Lyralei wrote:
"
SlixSC wrote:
[]I wish I had recordings of this, but so far I've died twice to Rukuku just teleporting on me out of nowhere (once last season - once this season). Even if you /oos mid-fight it makes absolutely no difference, occasionally he just bugs out, insta-teleports on you, one-shots you and there is nothing to be done about it.

Its not instant. It has a larger target acquisition radius than the character's default view radius (which is pretty stupid) so it cast lightning warp sometime prior but your game client failed to render it hence the "instant" teleport.

Same reason why people were getting buttfucked by flameblast totem invader. The game just doesn't render shit out of screen so you die.

Well duh, it's obviously not "instant" on the server's side, but on your client it happens "instantly", so that technicality makes no difference.

#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
try moving around some, guys

Kappa
Kappas gon Kappa
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Wow rukuku, such skill Kappa//
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
All you have to do is put on two topaz rings and rukuku is easy.. come on guys
Spoiler
kappa for the idiots

Report Forum Post

Report Account: