1.3 Blitz Diarrhea | Static Strike | Feb 3. Major Update!

how much is doryani's catalyst?
A low roll 230pdps 80% is about 3ex
A high roll 300pdps 100% is about 15ex
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
Dzwonsson wrote:
Q20 Blood Rage should be enough, but I also get additional 2% physical leech off the Blood Drinker keystone + 1% elemental leech off Doryani's Catalyst. Combined with ~250 life regenerartion it's more than enough. What did I gain by replacing Mana Leech with Blood Magic? Additional 4% block off Tempest Shield. Of course, if you think you'd rather keep your life leech/regen for defensive purposes only, sure, go for it. I don't have any problems with Mana Leech. I used it myself until very recently, but I couldn't resist getting additional 4% block.

Ah, Q20 blood rage... yeah, that would help. I tend to assume "you don't get high quality until lucky".

So what Auras can you actually sustain? Can you actually use Determination/Hatred/Tempest Shield at once with blood magic?
@100_of_dro: it depends on the league, I paid a bit less than 3ex for my 270+ pdps 93% elemental damage roll in Ambush.

@Tomark: nah, a lot of quality gems are more than cheap, I believe I paid around 2-3c for Q15 Blood Rage and then I tried to make it Q20 with gcp drops (and gcp I got off low Q gems I vendored). Honestly I don't know if you can run 2 x 60% and Tempest Shield, haven't had the chance to play in a week now, so I'd have yet to check it out. I usually run Hatred + Vitality.
New toolpit dps added.
Heya, have you tried a Doryani`s Dual Wield version? You could get similar block nodes from the three (but not the defensive multiplier ones). Would that work as well?
Would this build work with blood magic keystone? With clarity+vitality+reduced mana(plus the node after blood magic -40% mana reserverd), and life gain on hit with molten strike. One could get rid of the mana which it's been a problem until now (early game lv 30-ish).
Last edited by FruitBanana on May 25, 2014, 6:42:46 AM
Is there any way that I would be able to transition my current build into something like yours?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQABS0R1RUgFx0b-h0mIWAl3ymlKk0s6TQ1OrM_J0CgR35KfUrITipT31jbW69fOWBLZU1noGqTbBZsjW5pdO1674PbhNmE74d2mSubLZuDpBmsr7ZBvYG-p8APwQfKkM5x0k3V7dd-3Q3d4-ss_Ev8xQ==
"
FruitBanana wrote:
Would this build work with blood magic keystone? With purity+vitality+reduced mana(plus the node after blood magic -40% mana reserverd), and life gain on hit with molten strike. One could get rid of the mana which it's been a problem until now (early game lv 30-ish).

Run Level 1 Clarity until you can get a 5 link with Blood magic

I did this until i got below around level 46 and i managed my mana with the occasional use of a mana pot

"
junaum wrote:
Heya, have you tried a Doryani`s Dual Wield version? You could get similar block nodes from the three (but not the defensive multiplier ones). Would that work as well?
You can get 47% block with a very few changes in the tree.

But, you'd lose tons of armor and life (shield and nodes). And since Molten Strike alternates weapon while DW, I don't know if it's worth it as you get only 10% incr. attack speed.
"
FruitBanana wrote:
Would this build work with blood magic keystone? With purity+vitality+reduced mana(plus the node after blood magic -40% mana reserverd), and life gain on hit with molten strike. One could get rid of the mana which it's been a problem until now (early game lv 30-ish).
It would. But, IMO you'd be better off by using some crappy uniques. Right now except of getting Meatball Diarrhea closer to 110 points I'm also leveling my Ground Slam build and this is what I'm using:
Current gear at level 36

So, you can easily get around 10% mana leech. Add low level Clarity since Molten Strike deals much less physical damage and you should be fine.
"
Xalx wrote:
Is there any way that I would be able to transition my current build into something like yours?
You'd need 24 respec points. Which is basically all respec points you can get off quests from A1N to A3M. But, considering that you're level ~45 at the moment I'd just reroll.
Last edited by Dzwonsson on May 25, 2014, 6:45:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info