Dmillz's 1H Molten Strike Volcano Build (Invasion easy) - 1.1.3

can't wait to use this

on this build. currently on lvl 46 a2cruel.
Nice! If you are planning on running MS off mana, you will want to pick up the mana nodes in the Duelist tree, and possibly run Clarity on life a little earlier than most. This is because with that high attack speed you are going to burn through mana really fast on bosses where you can't get constant flask refills!
IGN: Dmillz
Last edited by Dmillz on May 6, 2014, 12:11:50 PM
Just started this, currently level 24 and picked up Resolute Technique and Iron Grip. Should I just be heading straight for Point Blank now?
"
ogloplol wrote:
Just started this, currently level 24 and picked up Resolute Technique and Iron Grip. Should I just be heading straight for Point Blank now?

Yes!
So I can w/ out a doubt say that the 1h doryani scepter build is highly superior.....

tool tip dps claims to be lower than marohi but is in fact much higher im clearing 3x as fast, I'm gonna spec in to some of the block nodes and I will also have high block chance.

using this now:

I would use parandus shield for high block chance, but my resists aren't capped with it.

molten strike + faster attacks + blood magic + multi strike + life leech.

was gonna try to get wep ele dmg but couldn't get 5 reds linked. I think i'll keep faster attacks as it is just so much fun, and more lava balls = more shocks = more non tool tip reported dps.
Last edited by Riverside77 on May 7, 2014, 1:00:44 AM
"
Riverside77 wrote:
So I can w/ out a doubt say that the 1h doryani scepter build is highly superior.....

tool tip dps claims to be lower than marohi but is in fact much higher im clearing 3x as fast, I'm gonna spec in to some of the block nodes and I will also have high block chance.

using this now:

I would use parandus shield for high block chance, but my resists aren't capped with it.

was gonna try to get wep ele dmg but couldn't get 5 reds linked. I think i'll keep faster attacks as it is just so much fun, and more lava balls = more shocks = more non tool tip reported dps.

Screw you and your nice gear! I recommend Lioneye's Remorse shield instead of Perandus.
"
Dmillz wrote:
"
Riverside77 wrote:

using this now:

Screw you and your nice gear! I recommend Lioneye's Remorse shield instead of Perandus.

Haha the only thing I bought specifically for this build was the 5L lightning coil (4 ex) I had the dragons mask for awhile.

All the other stuff is shared between other characters of mine.

I actually have a lioneye, I'll have to see how my resists look once I get the two +10% while holding shield nodes leading up to phalanx. Some more armor would be nice, but maybe not that important because of the lightning coil.
Last edited by Riverside77 on May 7, 2014, 1:51:33 AM
What makes the lightning coil so popular?
"
Aedax wrote:
What makes the lightning coil so popular?

40% of physical damage mitigation (in case you have 75% lightning resists at least of course)
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Last edited by Dharmatrooper on May 7, 2014, 9:02:19 AM
"
Riverside77 wrote:
All the other stuff is shared between other characters of mine.

I actually have a lioneye, I'll have to see how my resists look once I get the two +10% while holding shield nodes leading up to phalanx. Some more armor would be nice, but maybe not that important because of the lightning coil.

With the armor nodes + shield nodes you're looking at getting 4.5k+ armor strictly from the shield. I know what you mean though, I feel almost invulnerable to physical between Coil + 5 Endurance Charge + Immortal Call (5+ seconds uptime) + Block.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info