Dmillz's 1H Molten Strike Volcano Build (Invasion easy) - 1.1.3

Last edited by mopzi on May 5, 2014, 3:39:18 PM
Looks good overall! I worry about your survivability in maps with only physical damage leech but other than that it looks good.
IGN: Dmillz
yeah been thinking about ditching the carnage heart , using LGoH gem and put clarity on hp with reduce mana gem

but does LGoH work for both kinds of damage ?
Last edited by mopzi on May 5, 2014, 3:31:15 PM
"
mopzi wrote:
yeah been thinking about ditching the carnage heart , using LGoH gem and put clarity on hp with reduce mana gem

but does LGoH work for both kinds of damage ?

LGoH work on hit, doesn't matter damage type. It's really really strong with this build. I agree with Clarity on HP, I want to transition to that eventually after I pick up aura nodes.
this will do :D

and i got another amulet
Last edited by mopzi on May 5, 2014, 4:03:34 PM
What do you think about 3 dragons for this build?
You can get 8% armor connecting to Point Blank past Iron Reflexes instead of Mind over Matter.
"
ocha wrote:
What do you think about 3 dragons for this build?

You can definitely run it. You will have to drop some stuff to get to Static Blows but it's not actually that far. I think it has a lot of potential!

"
Fearmonger wrote:
You can get 8% armor connecting to Point Blank past Iron Reflexes instead of Mind over Matter.

I actually did that with my Mace build but forgot to update my Base. Thanks!
Last edited by Dmillz on May 6, 2014, 1:02:32 AM
Whats your current DPS? Weapons and all.
@Niberya / @Koveet
"
joevzq wrote:
Whats your current DPS? Weapons and all.

4.4k tool tip w/ Hatred in a 4L. Molten Strike + Multistrike + WED + LGoH. I am going to buy a 5L in the next couple days (probably Lightning Coil) and that will let me socket Concentrated Effect which is a HUGE dps increase. Also keep in mind that my tooltip does not reflect my actual DPS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info