Anyone got free Mjolner lol?

don't use cyclone with multistrike then.

i tried cyclone before and used it with multistrike. it was completely unplayable the dsync was so bad. it was so bad i was concerned about using cyclone at all in this build, but as you can see from the vid above, i don't dsync or lag.

in fact i dsync less now using this discharge/arc and cyclone spam than i did spamming leap slam and attacking 21 times per second with my previous build.
"
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

So all of a sudden the United States is ground zero for server issues, but everywhere else is fine? Yeah, sure.

Also, to the guy who tried to tell me that the desync I was experiencing wasn't desync but connectivity issues... It's not a connection problem when every OTHER minute you play the game all day it's fine, but as soon as you use cyclone and multi-strike, there are sync issues.

Every. Time.

This is exactly what i'm talking about lolol, you are assuming everyone has your issues by the way you are talking. They don't. Lots of people suffer from desync, but lots of people play the game too.

I didn't say anyone in one particular continent would or won't have issues ... it seems to be certain PC's and locations and certain ISP's. Logic and the proof at hand seems to support this.

Show me a video where someone uses multi-strike and cyclone together in a cave and DOESN'T desync and I'll believe you.

Also, I have serious doubts that my post ACTUALLY made you laugh out loud out loud.[/quote]

Uhhh now its about cyclone and multistrike in particular? Shit I dunno, look the video up yourself? Usually ppl make desync videos when they get desync not when they don't ... how am I supposed to search for a video on YT like that? Oh ok I will type 'see guys cyclone and multistrike does not desync!' in the search bar and hit enter.

And honestly ... who the f uses cyclone with multistrike? I haven't seen a cyclone mstrike build / guide in ... since forever. Multistrike sucks, especially with cyclone which is already a multistriking skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info