Anyone got free Mjolner lol?

The movement shown in the vid is not as OP as how it can really be
"
klayveR wrote:
Don't think so much about desync. If you think about desync, you'll get desynced.

In this video I get desynced here and there, but overall it works very good since both areas were open, not like a Crematorium or Shrine. I desync a lot more often in maps with small rooms and a lot of walls. If you use /oos, it works and I think I used it in the video as well.

Here's my linked gear if anyone is interested

Sigh...I wish I had the necessary gear. I have the Gavel, but the belt, ring and necklace are unobtainium for me. I play self-found - I guess i have a TON of gambling to do.
the belt is optional, same with ring

only thing you might need is astramentis or aztiri foible depends on your build tree.

the hammer is the hardest part so you got that part cut out for you
"
windz wrote:
the belt is optional, same with ring

only thing you might need is astramentis or aztiri foible depends on your build tree.

the hammer is the hardest part so you got that part cut out for you

I got lucky on my 27th gamble on Mjolnir.

I've been experimenting with a Scion who still had a free respec and having a lot of fun with a crit/discharge build, but I really have problems with single target DPS. This build resolves it by using Astramentis. Once I have that I can level a toon to try it with, but that is going to be hard to get. Self found makes gambling pretty hard too.
Title not related to thread.
Has Mjolner, freak out when Anvarius drops...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Because I never got lucky with drops. This was probably the best drop I ever had.
what hardware do you use btw?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
klayveR wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Because I never got lucky with drops. This was probably the best drop I ever had.

Has insane gear... best drop ever is andvarius...

Yeah, probably doesn't RMT... nothing to see here.
"
LeftyLucy wrote:
"
klayveR wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Has insane gear... best drop ever is andvarius...

Yeah, probably doesn't RMT... nothing to see here.

He has sick fusing luck though (he made like seven six-links with a couple of hundred fusings in total). That's why he has insane gear I think.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info