Anyone got free Mjolner lol?

"
Antnee wrote:
"
Nemmerle wrote:

I have not had too much problem with reflect yet, although a little care is advisable. Much worse problems with Exiles.

Reflect isn't a big deal for me either, provided that there isn't a -max resists mod on the map. The LGoH+GMP on my lightning strike almost immediately covers the damage from reflect, provided the pack I'm swinging at is large enough.

By far, the biggest threat is lightning thorns. As soon as I know there are arcmages around, I start swinging very, very carefully.

I never worried about the reflect from lightning strike - it was reflect from Discharge that I watch out for.
"
Yes, to both our builds. And pretty much anyone that uses the hammer. I found it funny that almost all the responses in the "nerf prediction" threads include this item now... Clearly those people haven't actually played with it. It may just be the most well designed GG unique in the game.

I would cry tears of joy if CoC was completely removed, and in it's place a series of items like (not EXACTLY like, but similar to) Mjolner were added.

True,

and i was one of the guys telling those doomsayers to get there heads out of there asses.

This item is a great design and offers nice unique benefits with serious downsides attached to it. I like.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
Yes, to both our builds. And pretty much anyone that uses the hammer. I found it funny that almost all the responses in the "nerf prediction" threads include this item now... Clearly those people haven't actually played with it. It may just be the most well designed GG unique in the game.

I would cry tears of joy if CoC was completely removed, and in it's place a series of items like (not EXACTLY like, but similar to) Mjolner were added.

True,

and i was one of the guys telling those doomsayers to get there heads out of there asses.

This item is a great design and offers nice unique benefits with serious downsides attached to it. I like.

I must agree based on my build at least. If it's overpowered I sure can't tell. If you have 100ex to spend on gear it's overpowered - true for all high end unique.

What it is is FUN. We get to quote Thor from The Avengers and everything!
alright, i have nearly fully transitioned into this build from my previous - and while its slower, the dps is not as good (single target anyway) and its less defensively capable....I DONT CARE!

this is seriously an insanely fun build to a point where all i want to do is go around blowing shit up - i don't care what map it is, as long as it has a lot of things to explode.
it also almost makes me wanna play without listening to any music so i can hear that sweet sweet sound of EXPLOSIONS!

very great stuff - im loving it even right now when im not complete. i still need to get a decent arc gem (seriously nobody sells these things) and buy a decent helmet. pretty much everything else is good to go
Sigh. There but for the lack of Romira's go I....
heres a vid of my take on this build facing off vs reflect, and even double reflect at one point. its nearly non existent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eQfBK9OBOc
"
I don't understand how he doesn't desync during that entire vid.. The SECOND I press the button for cyclone I'm desynced for 5-10 seconds, minimum. Don't understand.

Maybe not everyone has desync issues ... crossed your mind? It depends on server location. People who suffer desync tend to make it seem as if other people should automatically have their problem. Well, they dont. Not everyone desyncs on cyclone, not everyone even desyncs at all in this game.

cmon, thought this was general knowledge.
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
I don't understand how he doesn't desync during that entire vid.. The SECOND I press the button for cyclone I'm desynced for 5-10 seconds, minimum. Don't understand.

Maybe not everyone has desync issues ... crossed your mind? It depends on server location. People who suffer desync tend to make it seem as if other people should automatically have their problem. Well, they dont. Not everyone desyncs on cyclone, not everyone even desyncs at all in this game.

So all of a sudden the United States is ground zero for server issues, but everywhere else is fine? Yeah, sure.

Also, to the guy who tried to tell me that the desync I was experiencing wasn't desync but connectivity issues... It's not a connection problem when every OTHER minute you play the game all day it's fine, but as soon as you use cyclone and multi-strike, there are sync issues.

Every. Time.
Stormcalling 24/7.
"
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"

So all of a sudden the United States is ground zero for server issues, but everywhere else is fine? Yeah, sure.

Also, to the guy who tried to tell me that the desync I was experiencing wasn't desync but connectivity issues... It's not a connection problem when every OTHER minute you play the game all day it's fine, but as soon as you use cyclone and multi-strike, there are sync issues.

Every. Time.

This is exactly what i'm talking about lolol, you are assuming everyone has your issues by the way you are talking. They don't. Lots of people suffer from desync, but lots of people play the game too.

I didn't say anyone in one particular continent would or won't have issues ... it seems to be certain PC's and locations and certain ISP's. Logic and the proof at hand seems to support this.
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on May 7, 2014, 12:48:54 PM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

Every. Time.

This is exactly what i'm talking about lolol, you are assuming everyone has your issues by the way you are talking. They don't. Lots of people suffer from desync, but lots of people play the game too.

I didn't say anyone in one particular continent would or won't have issues ... it seems to be certain PC's and locations and certain ISP's. Logic and the proof at hand seems to support this.[/quote]

Show me a video where someone uses multi-strike and cyclone together in a cave and DOESN'T desync and I'll believe you.

Also, I have serious doubts that my post ACTUALLY made you laugh out loud out loud.
Stormcalling 24/7.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info