6l with 1 fusing - euhm watch and convince yourself

Oh yeah, makes me very jealous and I get the urge to dump all of my fusing orbs on the next useful 6 socket item I find :D

Is there anything behind the process he does in the Elemental Laboratory?
It's the reason why I consider any sort of randomness crafting near worthless unless you manage to get something desirable which then damps any good rolls for anything. Maybe until you fluke a 6 socket 5 link a crappy item, people might know what I mean.
I 6 linked my Quills Rain back in Domination in 1 fusing. Not even a smile because I think that 5 - 6 link should happen more often. And if I say more often I mean on a regular basis and not "once in a lifetime". Once you hit endgame you should be able to get a 5 - 6 link no matter what. Playing for 1 - 2 years or more and never managed to get a 6 link or maybe only once ?
I sold the bow for 15 exalted orbs. There are people who never dropped and exalted orb and they play for more than a year or even two years. And I have suddenyl 15 of them. Why ? People who think that this is how it should be are sick.

A lot of players say that if drop rates or fusing success rate would be increased, people would leave this game. However I see no difference between leaving the game because of the frustration that you are not able to get a 6 link in 2000 fusing orbs and someone link it in the 1st try like me or this guy in the video, or leaving the game because the so called "valuable items" become more common and its not interesting anymore. The final effect is the same.

The video is a perfect example of random factor and gambling in this game and it is absolutely not fair to other player. Crafting is non existant. I have no symphaty for hazard, luck based achievements etc. In fact, getting a 6 link is so rare that most people tends to make a new thread about it on the forums.

Also I find his reaction too childish and re....ed.
The dropping on the ground thing was weird. I thought he was going to accidentally destroy it.

Never had that luck. My only 6link took me 2865 fusings at the very end of dom. Many other times where I gave up with likely over 1500. One day perhaps.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Apr 23, 2014, 5:25:38 PM
Imagine the horror of 6-linking a item level 60 chest?

you know, just at random, throw on some jews "oh look 6 socket", then proceed to throw on some fuses "fuck no
Spoiler
. . . 6-link"
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
it's the same with chromatic orbs..

the past 2 days I bought about 5,000 Chromatic Orbs for my Shavronnes Wrappings.
I wanted to get melee colours on it - 5 off colours. The desired colours should be
4 red 1 green.

As mentioned, I used like 5,000 Chromatic Orbs, and I ended up with a 5 off colours, finally.
The not so good thing about it is, it is 3 red 2 green, instead of 4 red 1 green, but yeah..it's 5 off. It's simply amazing how bad that rng system actually is. Not even trying
to complain about it, I'm honest, cause I use exalted orbs all the time like it is nothing, cause it simply doesn't mean anything anymore to me (not in a way I would just give it away to random people) but in a way that I don't care if I got 100 or 10 of them.
Buying lvl 75 Plateau Maps - PM Amount + Price :)
he likes to fap ! i was watching your stream bro i know all your dirty secrets. now send me the shavs, ty !
it always only takes one fus
"
luithefirst wrote:
Oh yeah, makes me very jealous and I get the urge to dump all of my fusing orbs on the next useful 6 socket item I find :D

Huh? What do you with your fusings now then? I always dump them on a sick socket. I didn't know there was another use for them.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
"
I 6 linked my Quills Rain back in Domination in 1 fusing. Not even a smile because I think that 5 - 6 link should happen more often. And if I say more often I mean on a regular basis and not "once in a lifetime". Once you hit endgame you should be able to get a 5 - 6 link no matter what. Playing for 1 - 2 years or more and never managed to get a 6 link or maybe only once ?
I sold the bow for 15 exalted orbs. There are people who never dropped and exalted orb and they play for more than a year or even two years. And I have suddenyl 15 of them. Why ? People who think that this is how it should be are sick.

A lot of players say that if drop rates or fusing success rate would be increased, people would leave this game. However I see no difference between leaving the game because of the frustration that you are not able to get a 6 link in 2000 fusing orbs and someone link it in the 1st try like me or this guy in the video, or leaving the game because the so called "valuable items" become more common and its not interesting anymore. The final effect is the same.

The video is a perfect example of random factor and gambling in this game and it is absolutely not fair to other player. Crafting is non existant. I have no symphaty for hazard, luck based achievements etc. In fact, getting a 6 link is so rare that most people tends to make a new thread about it on the forums.

Also I find his reaction too childish and re....ed.

Jackpot of Exile
Path of Gambling?
Last edited by Tom1989 on Apr 24, 2014, 3:30:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info