[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

1. In game name (IGN); SportaTeerps
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); Almost 3 years
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; Looking for a community do run maps and talk about the game
1. In game name (IGN);
Jerralle

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years);
I started at open release and have dropped in and out ever since. Usually take a break to at least unlock seasonal stash tab in D3 then come back for deeper content.

3. Free text, why are you searching for guild;
I have played hard solo the last couple of leagues and am looking to branch out into some group play and conversation.

1. In game name (IGN); Diminished
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); 5 years
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; Just started playing again after a long hiatus, would like some company
In game name (IGN); Antasion
Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); Since beta
Why are you searching for guild; Back from a long break, wanting to relearn the game and prep for the big update coming in the summer
IGN : EcthelionCrash
Game experience : I have started playing back in january 2013
Why i wish to join : I am looking to share the fun of POE and my knowledge with social guild members, participate in challenges and help fellow guild members.

1. In game name (IGN); lootbrgerii
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); 330 hours
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; I'm kind of getting bored soloing.
IGN : EggY_FlaskFinder
Game experience : Fourth year (Joined January 2014)
Why i wish to join : Looking for a community to play with and just to have fun together.
IGN: Backalive

Game experience:

5th year of playing the game ( Joined late 2013 ) highest level is still only 94 though which I achieved really quickly in this league with my second character.

Why I'm looking for a guild / community:

Currently playing a support necrobot, and it's not really fun sitting in hideout all day... on a more serious note, I'm currently in a guild where all of the 4 other people who actually play the game has decided to be on hiatus until fall of oriath and are generally burnt out. So therefore I am looking for a nice and active community to make new internet friends and have a good time!
"
Bahamgod wrote:
1. Bahamgod
2. 2 Years
3. I'm looking for a guild who is very active and likes mapping crafting , and doing anything but with guildies... im very active and i play in washington gateaway

See you in game!
Guild leader of Apotheosis for more information about the guild:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/900355
"
ajowan wrote:
Hi my ingame name is coconoetzzz and play on the EU gateway (Amsterdam). I Have the game for several years but didnt play it very often until breach. I've just started mapping and I'm looking for a guild to have fun, help others and learn about the endgame (very little experience with maps)

Greetz

See you in game!
Guild leader of Apotheosis for more information about the guild:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/900355

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info