[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

1. Quakersoat
2. 3 years
3. Looking to have a group of people to play around with, ask or answer questions, provide help or seek help, potentially start new leagues in a group with; I suppose you could paraphrase it as just have fun playing the game with.
Hello friends! Playing this game since 2013 october. I am looking for a friendly social guild. I don't have a lvl 85 but my highest character so far has been lvl 80 on legacy hardcore but I play both league. I don't discriminate. Please message me before you inivte me in the guild thank you very much. I would love to be in this amazing guild :D

IGN: Privateleviathan
Profession: College Student
Zone: NYC East Coast.
1. MemeExtraordinaire
2. Almost 4 years
3. Just want a community to chill and talk about the game with.
Totems_for_dayz

off and on for 3 years

I would like to learn from others so I can better my knowledge of the game and then in turn start helping others as well.
1. In game name (IGN);
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years);
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild;

1) Azayzulia
2) i have played for about 2 years off and on.
3) i like the game but the game is way funnier when you have people to play with. so I'm just looking for some cool people to play whether leveling or running maps or what not when I'm able to.
1. In game name (IGN); MontanaMaxxx/ or acc Nanelz
Almost 4 years
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; Playing in groups of trustworth people brings way more fun, and thats main reason why im looking for guild. I have been in some guilds but they were more like second /global 820.
1. RiseOfOriathsDong
2. 4 years
3. Solo play gets boring, plus the added benefit of being able to help others as well as get help is nice. The biggest aspect is the social community for me.
[n/a]
Last edited by Lamonica on Mar 30, 2017, 1:22:00 AM
1. In game name (IGN);

Highfivedeath (LHC)

Started 2013, Before Maps were relaesed allways playing Hardcore !
Had alot of fun in this game really like GGG as company thats why I donated too.
Pl

I really like to Map with premades and hanging out in ts to discuss have fun whatever,
Iam sympathic german dude, dont worry I can talk english.

Hope you reply soon

1. In game name (IGN);
NIBYSMASH

Since November 2013, so a bit over 3 years.

Playing alone gets dull pretty fast for me, so I'm looking for friendly people to map with / talk to while mapping and hopefully make some new friends.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info