GGG Staff will not change my email.

"
Azurafox wrote:
Referring me to the transaction history page does not help me! It lists exalted and support pack, and the date. That doesn't help. The cards used are gone. I cannot give any information about the transactions that isn't already listed.

My point is that it's clear GGG is still willing to work with you, but you haven't proved ownership to their satisfaction. Instead of coming on the forum and blowing up, and venting, and threatening, you should instead continue to work with them until everyone is satisfied that the account is owned by you, then they can change it.

As I said, these policies and verification methods are in place to PROTECT accounts. If you cannot prove ownership, then they won't relinquish the security... it's that way in case you're NOT the owner claiming you are (which happens more than you might think).

So just email them.. calmly.... and work with them. Hopefully they can work it out.
"
Drakier wrote:
"
Azurafox wrote:
Referring me to the transaction history page does not help me! It lists exalted and support pack, and the date. That doesn't help. The cards used are gone. I cannot give any information about the transactions that isn't already listed.

My point is that it's clear GGG is still willing to work with you, but you haven't proved ownership to their satisfaction. Instead of coming on the forum and blowing up, and venting, and threatening, you should instead continue to work with them until everyone is satisfied that the account is owned by you, then they can change it.

As I said, these policies and verification methods are in place to PROTECT accounts. If you cannot prove ownership, then they won't relinquish the security... it's that way in case you're NOT the owner claiming you are (which happens more than you might think).

So just email them.. calmly.... and work with them. Hopefully they can work it out.

Thank you so much for your expert advice. Do you think I emailed them yelling at them telling them to change my email from the get-go? Do you think I blew up with them when I sent them back the information they asked for? And when they asked for information that I didn't have, do you think I blew up? No, I didn't. I asked calmy, replied with info calmly (even thanked them for their fast response), and then responded calmly telling them I didn't have the additional info they wanted after the first round of info.

It was at the point where THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD NOT CHANGE MY EMAIL because I did not provide enough information that I blew up. When someone emails me saying "We're sorry but we cannot change your email because you have not provided enough information." PERIOD, that doesn't tell me their still willing to work with me. It says to me, "Sorry, but your shit out of luck."
Last edited by Azurafox on Apr 22, 2014, 7:36:20 PM
"
Azurafox wrote:
Thank you so much for your expert advice. Do you think I emailed them yelling at them telling them to change my email from the get-go? Do you think I blew up with them when I sent them back the information they asked for? And when they asked for information that I didn't have, do you think I blew up? No, I didn't. I asked calmy, replied with info calmly (even thanked them for their fast response), and then responded calmly telling them I didn't have the additional info they wanted after the first round of info.

It was at the point where THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD NOT CHANGE MY EMAIL because I did not provide enough information that I blew up. When someone emails me saying "We're sorry but we cannot change your email because you have not provided enough information." PERIOD, that doesn't tell me their still willing to work with me. It says to me, "Sorry, but your shit out of luck."

Just because they didn't say anything more, doesn't mean that was the end... period.

You could have just emailed them back and asked if there was any other way to verify the account. etc.
"
Drakier wrote:
"
Azurafox wrote:

Just because they didn't say anything more, doesn't mean that was the end... period.

You could have just emailed them back and asked if there was any other way to verify the account. etc.

I had already done that in 3 previous emails when they kept asking me "are you sure you can't find the last 4 of the card, or the transaction in paypal history" and I kept responding, No, no, no, no and no.
"
Drakier wrote:
"
Azurafox wrote:

I had already done that in 3 previous emails when they kept asking me "are you sure you can't find the last 4 of the card, or the transaction in paypal history" and I kept responding, No, no, no, no and no.
"
Azurafox wrote:

They have some other methods as Bex has suggested. Just email with them. There is nothing that posting here is going to do. There's no reason to continue posting here. No one here can help you.

good luck.
"
Drakier wrote:
"
Azurafox wrote:

They have some other methods as Bex has suggested. Just email with them. There is nothing that posting here is going to do. There's no reason to continue posting here. No one here can help you.

good luck.

Thank you for all of your useless feedback.
"
Azurafox wrote:

Just because you're upset at circumstances YOU created, doesn't give you a license to be rude. I wasn't rude to you. I explained quite clearly and accurately WHY you are in the situation you are in, and what their policy is. I'm sorry you don't agree with it. There's no need to be insulting however.
"
Drakier wrote:
"
Azurafox wrote:

Just because you're upset at circumstances YOU created, doesn't give you a license to be rude. I wasn't rude to you. I explained quite clearly and accurately WHY you are in the situation you are in, and what their policy is. I'm sorry you don't agree with it. There's no need to be insulting however.

LOL
This thread is like someone complaining that there is a safety on a gun and moaning that they cant fire it...have your way and you'll promptly shoot yourself.

[removed by support]
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Apr 22, 2014, 7:59:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info