GGG Staff will not change my email.

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
This thread is like someone complaining that there is a safety on a gun and moaning that they cant fire it...have your way and you'll promptly shoot yourself.

[removed by support]

You make no sense.

I've provided the city/state the account was created, like asked.
I have provided the name and address on the account when created.
I have provided the name and address for the billing info that was used.
I have provided the name and address support pack merch was sent.
I have provided previous account names that this account was changed from in the past.
I have provided previous character names that current characters were changed from in the past.
But because I cannot provide the last 4 digits of a throw away pre-paid visa gift card used to make a purchase 3 years ago, I am not the owner of the account.
"
Azurafox wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
This thread is like someone complaining that there is a safety on a gun and moaning that they cant fire it...have your way and you'll promptly shoot yourself.

[removed by support]

You make no sense.

I've provided the city/state the account was created, like asked.
I have provided the name and address on the account when created.
I have provided the name and address for the billing info that was used.
I have provided the name and address support pack merch was sent.
I have provided previous account names that this account was changed from in the past.
I have provided previous character names that current characters were changed from in the past.
But because I cannot provide the last 4 digits of a throw away pre-paid visa gift card used to make a purchase 3 years ago, I am not the owner of the account.

too bad so sad.

learn from this accident and maybe next time you will remember to keep the card info (which almost ANY game company will ask you to modify your account).

gl on your journey to the other games.
/forum/view-thread/869543 all my builds' compilation
Please PM me on forum to inform me if I won an auction. Thank you.
Last edited by abcnever on Apr 22, 2014, 8:23:28 PM
If you had to use a pre-paid card to pay, you should at least pay through paypal so there is a record.

Just to provide something that MIGHT help here, though I'm not sure if this is even possible: Let's say it was a visa gift card, it has to have a unique card number to it, which has to be on file somewhere. Maybe you could contact Visa, and using the date/time/amount of the purchases in your transaction history through this website try to locate a card number, or just the last 4 numbers, for the card that was used? Just an idea.

But in the future I'd be really careful about e-mail addresses. I have accounts I simply don't use anymore, but I'd never close them until I transferred everything over to a new account. I can't think of any good reasons to close an e-mail account personally, but even if you had a good reason, you should have had everything reset to your new account. Now-a-days everything is setup through an e-mail account, and almost nothing uses just a username anymore.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info