GGG Staff will not change my email.

I'm sorry that you were upset by this process. Unfortunately, we receive a high volume of these types of requests and we must be certain that the requests are coming from the owners of these accounts otherwise this is a very serious risk to all account security.

I would recommend going to your profile page on the website and viewing your transaction history. From here, I would recommend replying to your original email with any information you can find about the payments you have on your account. We will do our best to process this further for you.
I'm sorry, I can't post more specific requests here. In my last email to you I recommended that you acquire some specific information, this information should be available to you and will allow us to proceed with this request.

Again, I am really sorry for any hassle or inconvenience that this may be causing you. It is not our intention to cause frustration in this way. We would not take you through this long process if it were not absolutely necessary in order to protect your account security.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info