Bird Lovers of Wraeclast - Still Recruiting!

Hey,

I use to be in the BLOW guild, but i moved out since i had almost no time, because i got new job. While time pass by i tried and tried solo the new content this past 4 months and i must say i struggle solo alot. So it's time to move in the guild i use to love so much and stay in :).

I think most of the people know me, specially guys at GGG, because i struggled many time trough hard times here in POE and stick with this game, despite loosing some nerves. My history sais much, so i wont bother you so much with it :P.

Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Hmmm new thread, tasty.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
May I please join? I have a (all map able) mapping Infernal Blow Scion, a RF Marauder, power siphon Witch, and some other note-worthies.

Loves of my life:

I have a winged rhoa and also a normal rhoa (Regal bird pack) can't link them, not sure why :/

Currently living it up in US standard, have been playing for about a year, know some things, and I have seen and traded with some of your guild members before and really thought you guys were awesome.
I can abide by all rules stated above and hope you will accept me as a new and contributing member of BLoW!!!

Bird-day: January 25, 2013

IGN's: bloodaggers

IWASInInvasion

TheBloodagger

NeverGetsToLateGame

WoahIHaveBreasts

thanks sooooo much for your consideration!!!!! <3
Last edited by bloodagger on May 11, 2014, 1:33:08 PM
bump for best pigeon coup

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Hi, I would like to join, please. I have some birds:

I'm also an active player and I regularly post on the forum (in a hopefully considered reasonably constructive way) :-)

I'd be honoured if you accept me.

"
Alysma wrote:

I'm also an active player and I regularly post on the forum (in a hopefully considered reasonably constructive way) :-)

I invited Alysma, so I (obviously) endorse her membership. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Alysma wrote:

I invited Alysma, so I (obviously) endorse her membership. =^[.]^=

I thought we had a designated 'Invitor'?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on May 14, 2014, 9:26:14 AM
What, I can't encourage someone to sign up? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
What, I can't encourage someone to sign up? =0[.]o=

I thought you send an invite. Anyway I should check with archwizard if there is someone particular who sends all the invites or if all of us officer should do it.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
I have a bird, a lovely bird! He nibbles on my feet if I don't feed him often, and is somehow immune to damage, while I and my armor are not.

IGN: Darkcrab

Dunno what league ima reroll in
Last edited by darkcrab on May 14, 2014, 6:35:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info