Bird Lovers of Wraeclast - Still Recruiting!

I'm interested in joining your guild. Mainly looking for a group to play with in the new update.

IGN: StompSquish
PM me or find me in game if I win. It's hard to keep track of all my bids.

IGN = ShatCrash
Last edited by koranuso on Aug 2, 2014, 5:58:45 PM
I would like to join...I just have one level 35 Templar, but I am mainly looking for a group to play with...getting a bit bored playing alone all the time... xKlutch is my username
Thanks for all the interest folks, I'll catch up on this tomorrow, from Maggsi to whoever is last when I look tomorrow ;p
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Romulas19 wrote:
Hello I have read you rule's and I am interested in your guild, I however do not have a Bird pet sadly, I sooo wish I had the open beta packs they are by far the best to date in my opinion. I am currently Guildless and just been doing my own thing, usually high level community maps and running regular Atziri. I've been playing pretty much full time since December of 2013 and I must say I love this game. I have one fulltime Toon "RomsFire" and my goal for him is to reach level 100 im currently 95. My time zone is U.S EST and I am very active in the game. Anyhow feel free to PM me in game anytime.

Thank you.

Rom doesn't have a Kiwi/Rhoa but he has wings of Wraeclast to start with, and reviewed all our Guild operation ToS. That's a symbol of devoted supporter as we are, isn't it? ♪( ´▽`)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael