Bird Lovers of Wraeclast - Still Recruiting!

You guys realize there are no birds for sale right now? I've been playing since last year and can't remember birds being offered back then. So how are you recruiting players who joined after birds were no longer being offered? This is really odd.
"
You guys realize there are no birds for sale right now? I've been playing since last year and can't remember birds being offered back then. So how are you recruiting players who joined after birds were no longer being offered? This is really odd.

It's written on the very first page.. refer to "But I don't have a bird..."
"
"

It's written on the very first page.. refer to "But I don't have a bird..."

Not only that, but there are people that have birds that end up deciding they want to find a guild. With only 250 guild member slots, there are way more potential members than slots available.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I got some birds! Invite pls, IGN BrightSaysYUGIOHHH
Currently playing in the HC One-Month
Okay, so I got around to thinking about people asking to join.

I've issued all the invites I'm going to, most people that didn't get one failed to meet the basic criteria posted in the OP.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I would like to join :)
My IGN: Zelpex
Last edited by Zelpex on Jul 17, 2014, 7:29:24 PM
I would like to join ;)
Last edited by Maggsi on Jul 22, 2014, 1:04:38 PM
Bump for BLOW

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
You have my axe.

And my bird.
Hello I have read you rule's and I am interested in your guild, I however do not have a Bird pet sadly, I sooo wish I had the open beta packs they are by far the best to date in my opinion. I am currently Guildless and just been doing my own thing, usually high level community maps and running regular Atziri. I've been playing pretty much full time since December of 2013 and I must say I love this game. I have one fulltime Toon "RomsFire" and my goal for him is to reach level 100 im currently 95. My time zone is U.S EST and I am very active in the game. Anyhow feel free to PM me in game anytime.

Thank you.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info