Frustration beacuse of no map drops

No, I call out liars those who lie, as well as those who are hypocrites, like you.

I know what your response was, it was a ultra-short version of map management resource guide, which has 500k+ views, and yet you're the one who can sustain his top tier map pool without any problem. Although, there are a lot of 77/78 maps between your Witch and my Duelist, even if you somehow managed to maintain so far, you've only scratched the surface.
Now you're claiming I'm a troll, please do support that claim.
Only you and Slayer are hypocrites so far, couple of people were hostile.
And now again the same question, check my first sentence.
I may seem to dislike PoE in your eyes, however, I only dislike some aspects of PoE, and that's nowhere near disliking the whole game, it's not all white or black.
I have my reasons for not buying a supporter pack, if you're interested, I may tell you that story, it's around 6-7 months old.
I'm here obviously to waste my free time, as everyone else is.
The purpose of my 98 lvl character? Really?
I'm not calling people names, check again my first sentence.
There can only be one truth, but, there can be a lot of opinions.
Don't worry about my RL, I have a very healthy life, especially when I've stopped leveling my Duelist.
So, I bought 9x 73 maps

ran one (chiseled + alched, about 80% quantity), got 2x 73 maps,
then in another map got 74lvl map
and in another map 74 lvl map,
(not 100% sure here how many i got and burned, but i Alched the maps)

After few of these i started to recollect the data, because map pool was starting shrinking rapidly.

Here is the further data

- Underground River ~ 45% quantity
~30% magic mosnters, ~30% rare mosnters
no equal or higher level maps, only lower

- Maze 52% quantity
No maps

- Dry penninsula 102% quantity
2x 66lvl maps, and 1x 72lvl (torture chamber)

- Dark Forest 62% quantity
36% magic mosnters, 49% rare mosnters
1x 67lvl map

- Cells 85% quantity
1x 70lvl map, 1x 69lvl map

- Dark FOrest 69% quantity
1x 69lvl map

- Cells 77% quantity
1x 73lvl map (canyon)

- Canyon 71% quantity
1x 66lvl map, 1x 69lvl map

- Cells 90% quantity
1x 73 map (Dark FOrest)

And currently i have ONLY 2 x 73 level maps remaining, and others are all below.

What the ***** ? ? ? ? ?Explain it GGG people.

See, i manned up, and instead of blue maps i started to Alch them. All were alched, except one Maze that was blue but had nice 52% quantity.

So it looks like even Alching maps does not work. What i need to do, ? ? ? ? ?

I know that 3 chaos for a lvl 73 map is not expensive, but this breaks my feelings when i cannot sustain maps ,and other guys are PRODUCING them and sell them!!!!

What to say? Should i continue to curse you? or What? Should i need to start to troll or RMT? ot try to make trouble to get some attention or what ? ???

I feel bad!!
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
Last edited by Lordemore on Apr 23, 2014, 4:56:24 PM
You keep writing IIQ in your last post lordemore, when instead you mean iir.

Another thing to mention is that iir does not increase map drops, only iiq (chissels/vaal shard pieces)

So basically your best bet is to run maps with 4 chissels on them AND THEN go for + magic/rare mobs or increased pack size etc.

Running 0%iiq maps with high pack size and rare/magic will have the same map return even if it has 100%iir imo.(since one does not effect the other)

"

This is your only mention of using chisels in your last post, and it netted you +2 same lvl maps.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Apr 23, 2014, 5:05:26 PM
From all my experience, bonus Magic mosnters have zero imapct on map drops,
also bonus Rare monster is even worse, no change at all.

Pack size is helpful, but very little!

I killed almost all map bosses in these maps, and more than half Invader bosses.

This is how Voidbearer dobule boss in Cells shitted on me, ignoring all my pain:

@Boem

Pretty sure you've fucked up here... He named the map and it's quantity, over and over again.
He also said that he was alching the maps, no room for 0% IIQ maps you've mentioned.
I used 4 chisels on every 73, 74 map i ran today.

All of them chiselled. Just was specifying that they WERE chiseled indeed.
Even white non chiseled maps should yield more maps than what i got today.

Not to mention that previous days i had terrible bad map drop rates. SO that is not random anymore, that is retarded GLUE algorhytm.

It is not RNG.

It is glue shit, choosing to not give you anything in a certain period of time.
Last edited by Lordemore on Apr 23, 2014, 5:14:47 PM
"
tinko92 wrote:
No, I call out liars those who lie, as well as those who are hypocrites, like you.

I know what your response was, it was a ultra-short version of map management resource guide, which has 500k+ views, and yet you're the one who can sustain his top tier map pool without any problem. Although, there are a lot of 77/78 maps between your Witch and my Duelist, even if you somehow managed to maintain so far, you've only scratched the surface.
Now you're claiming I'm a troll, please do support that claim.
Only you and Slayer are hypocrites so far, couple of people were hostile.
And now again the same question, check my first sentence.
I may seem to dislike PoE in your eyes, however, I only dislike some aspects of PoE, and that's nowhere near disliking the whole game, it's not all white or black.
I have my reasons for not buying a supporter pack, if you're interested, I may tell you that story, it's around 6-7 months old.
I'm here obviously to waste my free time, as everyone else is.
The purpose of my 98 lvl character? Really?
I'm not calling people names, check again my first sentence.
There can only be one truth, but, there can be a lot of opinions.
Don't worry about my RL, I have a very healthy life, especially when I've stopped leveling my Duelist.

poor mods... they have to go through all this crap in forums... lol i really start to feel uncomfortable.
Question: "Now you're claiming I'm a troll, please do support that claim"
Answer: "I have a very healthy life, especially when I've stopped leveling my Duelist" so youre still here in forums while not touching the game. that is officially called troling.
and i will never believe your rl is healthy. you may think it is but time will show otherwise. too bad it takes time...for time to revel certain very subtle things.
if you want to continue this (you dont but you must since your word is always the last one) then at least save time for mods and just pm. people dont need to see this anyway
(going to sleep now, tough test tomorrow)

"
Lordemore wrote:
Spoiler
So, I bought 9x 73 maps

then in another map got 74lvl map
and in another map 74 lvl map,
(not 100% sure here how many i got and burned, but i Alched the maps)

After few of these i started to recollect the data, because map pool was starting shrinking rapidly.

Here is the further data

- Underground River ~ 45% quantity
~30% magic mosnters, ~30% rare mosnters
no equal or higher level maps, only lower

- Maze 52% quantity
No maps

- Dark Forest 62% quantity
36% magic mosnters, 49% rare mosnters
1x 67lvl map

- Cells 85% quantity
1x 70lvl map, 1x 69lvl map

- Dark FOrest 69% quantity
1x 69lvl map

- Cells 77% quantity
1x 73lvl map (canyon)

- Canyon 71% quantity
1x 66lvl map, 1x 69lvl map

- Cells 90% quantity
1x 73 map (Dark FOrest)

And currently i have ONLY 2 x 73 level maps remaining, and others are all below.

What the ***** ? ? ? ? ?Explain it GGG people.

See, i manned up, and instead of blue maps i started to Alch them. All were alched, except one Maze that was blue but had nice 52% quantity.

So it looks like even Alching maps does not work. What i need to do, ? ? ? ? ?

I know that 3 chaos for a lvl 73 map is not expensive, but this breaks my feelings when i cannot sustain maps ,and other guys are PRODUCING them and sell them!!!!

What to say? Should i continue to curse you? or What? Should i need to start to troll or RMT? ot try to make trouble to get some attention or what ? ???

I feel bad!!

i never alch maps below 75. the drops are not that good and if you run out of maps, you can always buy them (they arent expensive). tougher decision making comes with 76+ ones. if you do have enough currency to back up in case something goes terribly wrong, then just chisel+alch and go for highiest iiq (avoid pack size in underground river). it shouldnt be hard to go to 75 ones. you just started and it seems like bad luck kicked in so it may be frustrating. it wont always be like that

"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
Last edited by dealer13 on Apr 23, 2014, 5:18:04 PM
It's all RNG.

You may want to contact dealer13, he seems to have zero problems with maintaining top tier maps, I'm sure he can advise you how to maintain 73 maps.
"
@Boem

Pretty sure you've fucked up here... He named the map and it's quantity, over and over again.
He also said that he was alching the maps, no room for 0% IIQ maps you've mentioned.

There is a difference between increased item RARITY
and increased item QUANTITY

For example

"

This is impossible to reach within the current game.

like i said before, iir has no effect on map drops. Only iiq provides a buff. So if you buff the iiq% and then buff the amount of rares/magic mobs, this naturally results in a higher chance of dropping a +1/+2 map. (nothing is guaranteed obviously)

Like i stated before, he mentions using chisels ONCE and he got a netgain of +1 same lvl map from that run. That's a profit imo?(in map pool, not necessarily in currency value)

"
From all my experience, bonus Magic mosnters have zero imapct on map drops,
also bonus Rare monster is even worse, no change at all.

Pack size is helpful, but very little!

I killed almost all map bosses in these maps, and more than half Invader bosses.

You are correct in your assessment, rares/magic have no real impact on map drops(unless you chissel, resulting in a higher chance of +1/+2 maps) however, increased pack size creates more RNG rolls within the same map, thus increasing your odds of a map dropping.

Also note that getting a map is one thing and getting an upgrade map in a map is another thing.

edit :

"
I used 4 chisels on every 73, 74 map i ran today.

All of them chiselled. Just was specifying that they WERE chiseled indeed.

Apologies, i typed this post while you wrote that message.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Apr 23, 2014, 5:17:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info