Frustration beacuse of no map drops

"
dealer13 wrote:
threads like this only show once again why devs prefer reddit to forum

there is 130q thread right below
can you write something there too?
"
Zanixx wrote:
I often find the problem of running out of maps happens to players misuse their low level maps. Players who sell their 66's to make 67's rather than run them. I find soooooooooo many 68's + some 69's in 66maps. Well worth running instead of vendoring or whatever for higher maps.
This is simply my observation, not a 'dig' or a 'solution' for the OP.

I guarantee your not finding 69's in any 66 maps. Also 66's are a horrible example, as they can only drop equal or higher maps, where as in 70's+ can all drop much lower level maps.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
SonOfSon wrote:
"
Zanixx wrote:
I often find the problem of running out of maps happens to players misuse their low level maps. Players who sell their 66's to make 67's rather than run them. I find soooooooooo many 68's + some 69's in 66maps. Well worth running instead of vendoring or whatever for higher maps.

how do you drop 69 maps from 66 maps?

Doh! you know what I meant!
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Zanixx wrote:

I guarantee your not finding 69's in any 66 maps. Also 66's are a horrible example, as they can only drop equal or higher maps, where as in 70's+ can all drop much lower level maps.

Yeah, I meant 67/68's. My bad.

You missed the point though, if you have a higher base of maps early on, the likelihood of maintaining higher maps increases massively. I have friends who trade all their 66 maps for 67 maps and they get stuck at 72... Those who don't do that, tend to not get stuck. They run all 100 66's and build a far bigger 67 pool etc etc
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
"
Xavderion wrote:
Uhm, alch your maps? Lol. And do you run them solo or in a group? Because if you don't want to alch them (understandable in Invasion), you better be grouping...

Alching maps imo is mandatory if you wanna stand a chance in sustaining a map pool solo.

I always start alching 70 maps. 2 chisels for 71-72 and full chisels for 73+. I run magical 69 maps since i have a *small* chance to get a 70 or 71 from them. Not to mention that maps like this:

Still gives me 3-4% exp at level 84 and some items.

Running any map above 70 without at least 60% iiq or pack size will kick you back to lower maps no matter your luck.

I'm actually alching and running 70-71-72 maps even with damage mods. And from most of them i get back my map AND usually obtain other ones. I'm hoping to reach 75-76 map pools like Nemesis soon.

TL-DR: alch maps above 70
Last edited by Mahesys on Apr 22, 2014, 8:41:20 AM
same for me in the last week, but its all rng, had like 30or more 73+ maps

and nothin dropped all time

thats all whats left from 30+ 73+maps

and i had 4or5 78, 6times crema and alot 74 and 75.

but i dont cry about it cause its rng. my map rng weeks before was extremly lucky, 3 cart boxes in a 76,78,74 map

Chisel them and alt them for packsize or magic monsters. I get better results from blue magic monster map than 100+ iiq map. I do always throw a dusk in there, since I've got over 100 of them and zero of any of the others.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
Lordemore wrote:

How Unhost can boast on Reddit that he runs only blue maps and he never run out of 78 maps, and i cannot create even a single 77 map!!! (higher i was 76 and quickly fallen to 74 after)

Unhost, just like every other 92+ player buys maps lvl 77-78 every day , all day. If any of them says otherwise, they are lying. So dont beat yourself over it, it cant be done, it was designed like that, only way to maintain lvl 77-78 map pool is by buying them.
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
just like every other 92+ player buys maps lvl 77-78 every day , all day. If any of them says otherwise, they are lying

let me give you an advice: never say something radical if you cant support your statement. there are many people who figured out what mods work best for which 77-78 map me included
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
"
dealer13 wrote:
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
just like every other 92+ player buys maps lvl 77-78 every day , all day. If any of them says otherwise, they are lying

let me give you an advice: never say something radical if you cant support your statement. there are many people who figured out what mods work best for which 77-78 map me included

Talking about supporting, a joke!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info