It's official, devs are satisfied with the overall state of the game

PoE is best game, ever.

Name one game that is better, that ISN'T a board game or Minesweeper.

You can't. Because it doesn't exist. /thread
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
They should be. Game is great. They are doing an awesome job with poe. Can be better (want act4 so bad!) but it's the only game I even consider playing.
"
15 pages of glorious nothing.
Elaborate on "glorious."

I dare you.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
This is hilarious. Devs did not say a word about a topic therefore they are not bothered by it. Perfect logic applied here. Ever thought how much time it takes to write a WoT especially if you know that anything worded in a bad way will be forced into your ass?

Now that I just found GGGs new Development Manifesto posted April 22nd (hey that's today), we can hopefully get a better insight into what the GGG devs have in store and where they want PoE to be in the future. Finally, the veil of silence is being lifted.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
15 pages of glorious nothing.

Beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick and desync dieing.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Zanixx wrote:
"
Icholas wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Devs are satisfied with the overall state of the game

Me too. Lucky for me I guess.

+1
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
^ this.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Apr 22, 2014, 9:11:50 PM
"
Zanixx wrote:
"
Icholas wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Devs are satisfied with the overall state of the game

Me too. Lucky for me I guess.

+1
anything is everything
"
Crackmonster wrote:
One thing is that we have to respect whatever GGG themselves want, it is after all their product and the best we can do is provide feedback that they may react to as they please.

Another thing is to misunderstand the choices in poe thinking they are of an universal quality of the ideal level. Let me put it simply, the choices are too limiting to make PoE the giant in gaming culture it could be - simply because the experience is not appealing enough for a variaty of reasons i have mentioned too many times. That isn't an opinion, it's an understanding of reality you will arrive at if you have enough clarity. Nevertheless, GGG has chosen and i will at least enjoy what good there is in this game which is quite a lot.

That's the reason I don't buy the "creating the game they want to play" stance by the devs. At the end of the day, PoE is a product. If the product pleases its maker, but not anyone else, it's a failure.
Seems like you are right. they quit making patches, they quit balancing and making new skills, so on and so forth .... oh wait. no they didn't. i recant the first part of my statement.
Why ask Why and start by denying before you have actually tried?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info