Highest character level without mapping

Out of curiousity, what is the highest character level you know / got without mapping? Probably with link to poestatistics.com, thanks.

If possible mention time frame as well.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
Last edited by qquno on Apr 21, 2014, 11:27:23 PM
I recall reaching 77 with only docks when I first started HC a year ago. Also reached 80 with docks + piety runs at the start of nemesis.
81, I could have gotten more, but the build was desync prone (=near automatic death for that build) and GGG killed it in recent great nerf patch anyway.
docks still give you decent xp(1%/docks) until around ~82, and if you clear docks in like 2 minutes
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
The Catacombs are good, too. :-)
"
qquno wrote:
Out of curiousity, what is the highest character level you know / got without mapping? Probably with link to poestatistics.com, thanks.

If possible mention time frame as well.

Why would you want to do this? Whenever I level a char I am looking for the *lowest* possible char level to go mapping. 66 maps are very cheap, so you play them white, and leave and play another when dangerous mobs are there. Played that way, maps are less dangerous than Lunaris (or if you have trouble with the doggies, even less dangerous than Docks).

Ideally you start mapping at level 58 (with a very slight xp penalty for being too low a level) and rack up xp ASAP.

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Apr 22, 2014, 4:35:42 AM
"
Alysma wrote:
The Catacombs are good, too. :-)

Catacombs are great, but cold-related status ailments are a pain and even over-capped cold resistance does not prevent the occasional chill or freeze.
additionally, Necromancers are annoying and statues are tanky as fuck.

this makes Catacombs take a lot more time to clear - on average - than Docks or even Lunaris (L3 is a much larger area, but you are only interested in the unique whipper, some rares, some blues, and Piety).
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
back when lunaris 3 was still lvl 68 i went to 85 there... some guy i played with even was 87 by just farming l3
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
"
johnKeys wrote:
Catacombs are great, but cold-related status ailments are a pain and even over-capped cold resistance does not prevent the occasional chill or freeze.
Icetomb+Wanderlust xD
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
kaarelo wrote:
docks still give you decent xp(1%/docks) until around ~82, and if you clear docks in like 2 minutes

As of the 1.0.0 release, exp penalty has been capped such that the minimum experience you can receive is 2%.

Edit: figured your 1% is not about this.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Apr 22, 2014, 5:27:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info