Ambush exalted orbs

So now i am doing maps with my 70 duelist and i have gathered a decent amount of orbs and i am looking for an upgrade.(im not that rich)
I rely on [Removed by Support - Website has advertisements for RMT] to inform me of what each currency is worth. It shouldn't be the only thing i rely on but its all i really got since trade chat is all over the place.
I swear that since yesterday the price of exalted orbs for chaos was around 20-25 (from what i have seen) now all of a sudden people are expecting 40 chaos for 1 ex?!
WTF happened? or do i just not know the worth of an ex & [Removed by Support - Website has advertisements for RMT] is just a bad site to be informed of currency exchange rates?
Last edited by Jake_GGG on Apr 21, 2014, 10:16:43 PM
Bad site. Only way to know the orb value is asking around on different globals and watch the average ratios people ask on party board/trade chat, 38-40c'1exa seems right
If some major player starts a 200+ exalt project, the price can double over night.
"
BACKREAP wrote:
Bad site. Only way to know the orb value is asking around on different globals and watch the average ratios people ask on party board/trade chat, 38-40c'1exa seems right

Dam man that is such a colossal stretch D:
well i guess i am out of the game for a half decent 5L chest :/
[Removed by Support - Website has advertisements for RMT] is owned by a RMT company, answer for yourself.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by Jake_GGG on Apr 21, 2014, 10:17:13 PM
"
darklordof1 wrote:
"
BACKREAP wrote:

Decent 5L should not be more than 30 chaos. If in doubt buy a 5L and just chaos spam it. You should hit a usable roll in 25 chaos.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:
"
darklordof1 wrote:
"
BACKREAP wrote:

Decent 5L should not be more than 30 chaos. If in doubt buy a 5L and just chaos spam it. You should hit a usable roll in 25 chaos.

what would a 5L ilvl in the 60's chest be worth?
In case any1 hasn't figured it out, im a self found player in need of an upgrade & grinding isn't paying off. I'm not adept in trading.
thanks for your help.
Last edited by darklordof1 on Apr 21, 2014, 6:06:10 PM
5l starts at a few chaos... and goes up till 1-2ex for high ilvl on the right base
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
5l starts at a few chaos... and goes up till 1-2ex for high ilvl on the right base

So a 5L ilvl 60-ish chest would be worth...15-20 chaos?
for what i've seen the price of an ex to chaos in ambush was like 1:35-42 for the past weeks.

Check out http://poexchange.info/ for current trades.
Last edited by loardpcm on Apr 21, 2014, 6:20:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info