Ambush exalted orbs

"
loardpcm wrote:
for what i've seen the price of an ex to chaos in ambush was like 1:35-42 for the past weeks.

Check out http://poexchange.info/ for current trades.

Yeah it literally just updated, i even voted yes for the price since everyone is saying so.
"
darklordof1 wrote:
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
5l starts at a few chaos... and goes up till 1-2ex for high ilvl on the right base

So a 5L ilvl 60-ish chest would be worth...15-20 chaos?

a little less than that, more like 4-10, you could probably get an ilvl71 req lvl55ish chest for 4-10. Things tend to spike up towards the higher end of the curve, hes right a high ilvl 5 link saintly chainmail is probably going to cost like 2 exalts white.

A decent rolled 5 link goes from maybe 25 chaos up to 10 exalts or more if its a real monster. The guys are right though, if you are happy with like 750 armour, 70 life, maybe 1 decent resist or 2 meh resists then grab a white 5 link, chaos/alch+scour spam it and it wont be long before you see something that 'will do' so to speak. Just dont get greedy, if you get something usable stick with it.

they've been around 38-40 chaos for like ever...

also I got this chest for a pair of low roll rainbow strides I found so that was like around an exalt but worth it to me, not to hard to do chaos recipe and trade for an exalt

Spoiler

I'd never roll a double resist 98 life chaos spamming XD

I have terrible luck with chaos spamming
S L O W E R
Last edited by ampdecay on Apr 21, 2014, 7:04:06 PM
"
ampdecay wrote:

also I got this chest for a pair of low roll rainbow strides I found so that was like around an exalt but worth it to me, not to hard to do chaos recipe and trade for an exalt

Spoiler

It's not just you. Chaos rolling is always an RNG shitfest. I've chaos rolled tons before I was comfortable exalting stuff (still ain't at eternal lvls), but it's hard to get something half decent.

I was super desperate on Domination and chaos rolled this a long long time ago. The only thing decent I've ever seen in the past 2 years from chaos rolling.
Spoiler

Slinkston's STANDARD Shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/197511

IGN: Slinkston
Also, I support http://poexchange.info/. Fuck that other site. In regards to exalts on ambush being ~40 chaos. It has happened with all previous 4 month leagues and will continue to do the same thing. First few weeks/month 1 exa = ~20 chaos for a while and it steadily increases as people get higher lvls and actually are using them.
Slinkston's STANDARD Shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/197511

IGN: Slinkston
are u joking? 35-40 chaos a exalted -.-?
"
Tom1989 wrote:
are u joking? 35-40 chaos a exalted -.-?

sadly not, is 38-40.

next time someone tells you standard is a junk economy, you can now officially laugh in their face for being a noob without a clue. 4 month softcore economies are a complete disaster every time.
Exalted Orbs are too freaking rare...that's why!
ya, the way the currency works in this game, the sinks like maps and crafting etc, it works out that softcore leagues go through this massive shitstorm after a week or two, and then settle down when its gets to standards long term status and theres enough currency reserves amoung the players to keep up with demands.

The economy is actually really robust and healthy in this game, holds up long term like no other game economy ive seen. Oddly its the fresh economies that are fucked, usually people want a fresh economy to unfuck things in arpgs. Not that most people notice, the fact that standard has the most stable and accessible economy in the game seems to escape a large portion of the players who disregard the league as a dumpster with a broken economy.
"
Slinkston wrote:
"
ampdecay wrote:

Spoiler

It's not just you. Chaos rolling is always an RNG shitfest. I've chaos rolled tons before I was comfortable exalting stuff (still ain't at eternal lvls), but it's hard to get something half decent.

I was super desperate on Domination and chaos rolled this a long long time ago. The only thing decent I've ever seen in the past 2 years from chaos rolling.
Spoiler

chaos rolling is only good if you have a high ilvl item to roll because then you have more good mods that you can roll. If you have an ilvl 60 you really need to a lot of the top tier mods for that level to get a decent chest. IF you are using an ilvl74 then you have access to a lot mroe rolls that are considered good so chaos rolling is "easier". Same when you alch rings and amy's: the higher the ilvl the better the chance of a decent ring are.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info