New 1.1.3 Skill: Convocation

I allready respeced my summoner...
But nice to see that they become some movementlove for they stupid AI.
/global 4745
Seems promising
"
FFS Community
This is like a bunch of spoilt children, when one item gets fixed and doesn't work how it wasn't intended to everyone moans. (just because you found an exploit doesn't mean it should be allowed for ever). a new skill is introduced and will be ready in 2 weeks, if you can't wait that long then you need to get your stuff sorted and learn some patience.
Finally you have the no new skill address balance people screaming at the top of their metaphorical lungs about balance. This skill is all about balancing so deal with it, They JUST released a patch a few days ago basically to only balance stuff.
Also Thanks GGG for working on good Friday which is a statutory holiday in New Zealand for those who didn't know. They have just spent their day working, when 99% of other people are relaxing SO THAT YOU CAN GET NEWS ABOUT YOUR GAME THAT YOU PLAY IN YOUR SPARE TIME!!!!.
Honestly I don't care about what GGG is doing to the game, It's their game they can do what they want, But if anything will make me leave it is the whining immature sections of the community that take everything for granted.
Some days thing go in your favor sometimes they don't deal with it and move on
Sorry For the rant but it had to be said.
Happy Easter GGG

Well put. Thx to GGG for a fantastic game. Let's all try to show some more respect and appreciation for their efforts.
Nice, but already quit.
Diablo 3 ROS isn't that bad atm
GL
Last edited by Onoir303 on Apr 18, 2014, 6:19:12 AM
I need Lighting Ball. :D
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
"
"

snip

First world problems much?

Because I strongly believe in something and give my opinion, I have first world problems?

Your post is nothing less than an attempt to get a reaction from me. It is this kind of behavior that can make a bad situation worse.

I have my opinion, you may have yours, but I would never come to a thread about any other build and give my opinion when I had no clear idea what players were experiencing.

I would never quote and reply to a random guy on the internet just to troll and hope to get a rage war going.

Go spread your poison somewhere else thank you. I don't need it.
Great!
(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892
"
Onoir303 wrote:
Nice, but already quit.
Diablo 3 ROS isn't that bad atm
GL

yea RoS really good atm ;D poe was better before but now it seems diablo has risen
IGN: Bond_SearBond
thumbs midway

4 new skills + passive revamp in 2 months

if only ggg'd love melee / projectile n cast as much as summon

Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
"
jahcinto wrote:
thumbs midway

4 new skills + passive revamp in 2 months

if only ggg'd love melee / projectile n cast as much as summon

They fix what is the more broken first.