New 1.1.3 Skill: Convocation

Cool, should be really useful.
FFS Community
This is like a bunch of spoilt children, when one item gets fixed and doesn't work how it wasn't intended to everyone moans. (just because you found an exploit doesn't mean it should be allowed for ever). a new skill is introduced and will be ready in 2 weeks, if you can't wait that long then you need to get your stuff sorted and learn some patience.
Finally you have the no new skill address balance people screaming at the top of their metaphorical lungs about balance. This skill is all about balancing so deal with it, They JUST released a patch a few days ago basically to only balance stuff.
Also Thanks GGG for working on good Friday which is a statutory holiday in New Zealand for those who didn't know. They have just spent their day working, when 99% of other people are relaxing SO THAT YOU CAN GET NEWS ABOUT YOUR GAME THAT YOU PLAY IN YOUR SPARE TIME!!!!.
Honestly I don't care about what GGG is doing to the game, It's their game they can do what they want, But if anything will make me leave it is the whining immature sections of the community that take everything for granted.
Some days thing go in your favor sometimes they don't deal with it and move on
Sorry For the rant but it had to be said.
Happy Easter GGG
Really NICE. I think I'll finally be going summoner build when I come back to the game. :)
IGN : Jovial
Compelete and utter Crap, you design such stuff for already OP Summoner and the Elemental hit is still in the useless nerfed state.
"
I'm so sick of all the people that say they need to stop spoiling summoner, stop working on summoners, fix summoner snapshot. Enough of it. There was a good reason players reacted to the removal of smoke mine.

How would you like it if you had to spend 25+ passive points to get your minions, and use uniques to add more summons, and not be able to use them at all times? The way the game is now, without smoke mine is downright broken and unfair.

If you played a summoner you would know that as well.

Next update maybe GGG should troll other builds by having some passive points randomly stop functioning and having some stats on uniques stop working from time to time, just so they too could understand the level of frustration.

I'm sick of reading comments of other players that haven't got the slightest idea of what's going on.

Even top streamers that players respect and look up to have said the change was unfair, and if they had to do the change, they should have added a different fix to replace the skill.

Right now summoners have lost their ability to walk, that is how I feel about it, and that is the exact same wording they used on the latest discussion on the podcast "State of Exile".

No one that knows how much this is hurting summoners can argue against that.

GGG should give players the ability to use smoke mine until the fix is ready to replace it. Players should not have to wait two more weeks in order to play the build to it's fullest potential. I don't think it was intended when they made the build to have your summons randomly show up when they feel like it.

I won't be able to play the game for two weeks as it is now. If they can't figure out a solution to make the build playable in the meantime, I will most likely join the others that already abandoned the build.

Haha, you're speaking of the waiting time as if it was TWO years of waiting time!

GGG is actually investing a lot of time in making improvements for minion AI.... Sit back, relax and enjoy your skill in a few weeks.... and in the mean time... maybe you should do other things! :D
IGN: Caydranth
oh.. no screenshot this time :) lOOking forward to the new skill
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nice. Next one is Echo plz =)
GGG fanboy
"
NgjnMaster wrote:

Haha, you're speaking of the waiting time as if it was TWO years of waiting time!

GGG is actually investing a lot of time in making improvements for minion AI.... Sit back, relax and enjoy your skill in a few weeks.... and in the mean time... maybe you should do other things! :D

Yes. I bought the summoner cosmetics and leveled up 3 summoners so far past lvl 80 in invasion to do something else... ?

I have no interest in playing anything else, but now I guess I'm forced to do so, it won't be in this game though.

Btw, did it ever occur to you that some people want to compete on the ladder, gear up and farm for Atziri and do the challenges?

It's already been 11 (?) days since they removed smoke mine, and now they tell us to wait two more weeks?

How am I supposed to compete when I can't even do maps with the full potential of my build? I might as well just summon two spectres instead of three, and walk around with half the zombies I can create. It wouldn't change a thing. I'm done arguing with people that don't have the slightest idea on how much this is affecting the summoner builds. It's like talking to monkeys.
Last edited by Zerucos on Apr 18, 2014, 5:01:44 AM
"
Vrye wrote:
FIRST PAGE HYPU!!
AWESOME SKILL!

Edit: HI MUM!
Awesome skill. Oh man, the first page dream is real.
Chris you're awesome.
I love cheese and PoE.

This post is art.
1.1.3 will be ready for deployment in a couple of weeks.

lol !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info