Improving Communication: The Development Manifesto (Please Read First!)

rip minions... oh god why!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Hello, this is a player from China. Here are some suggestions: as for teammates and multiple characters, there are no teammates for the lone wolf player, and some effects related to teammates have no effect; and repeated customs clearance is troublesome and painful, so whether the created characters can be used as teammates to help later character games, I think it will be very interesting.
Also, as for Val skill, it can be said that it is designed as a special ultimate skill, but due to the special release mechanism, it needs to kill the enemy to obtain the soul, which is very unstable, resulting in many times not to be seen. Although later adding boss to lose blood will recharge the skill, but the problem is not solved in the old way, so the problem lies in the skill release conditions, so can it be turned into high cooling (psionics, independent cooling, not reduced by general equipment cooling), or there are stable ways to acquire soul, such as acquiring soul per second, acquiring soul by hitting (for example, hitting those special monsters has 10% trigger), which can make Val skill and related schools easier to use and likeable
why ggg still didnt changed current lab reward system? why they didnt remove such insane infair cheat system that reward scams and cheats?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
why ggg still didnt changed current lab reward system? why they didnt remove such insane infair cheat system that reward scams and cheats?

please do explain your statement in more detail....
I have read your article, it is really interesting and has lots of useful information.
Website satta matka
Hello GGG - I've played alot of leagues now, I think your doing a great job!
But it still feels cluncky to teamplay.
I hate that the best setup, as it is right now, is if you have a 100% support, who can do nothing but boost the others, is looks like the only way to really go as a team..

I believe you have alot of semi- teamplayable items. but the fact that u still need to boost aura range / reserve mana cost, makes it really hard to stay as a solid dps/support team. which again, is not a problem for the full support.. but.. it just feels like there are so many opportunities in this game, and yet not.

My deepest wish is to get teamplay to really make sense.
not that it should be better then soloing, but atleast have same difficulties.
And right now, people still split up, even tho we prefer to teamplay,
because we wanna complete the content and its easier if you solo.
right now it just dont make sense. (unless you have a 110% full dedicated support, who does nothing but run beside the dps)

Couldnt it be possible in the future, to look at a 2man team
and say, if these two people equip semi-support, semi-dps auras and items.

That it could reach the same potential as a 2man team, full dps, with a full support guys.?

I dont have the solution, i just know that it demotivate us to play the game, if you have to play it solo.

We hate that it feels easier to play solo, cause we are very social.

However, we love the game! we love your work!
Best regards
"Communication is Important
At Grinding Gear Games, we've always treated communication with the community as a priority."

Oh wow thanks, I needed a good laugh. I'm not sure GGG really know what communication or community mean. Feel free to scroll down the forum and take a look for the last post by a GGG employee in the console forums. Once a month IF that.

I even quoted a post by bex_ggg stating the exact same thing and it got deleted by a mod.

We've been screaming for acknowledgement of our feedback because the console version is in a terrible state again. Same 3 month cycle. League starts in an unplayable state, they release some patches that make it better and worse and then it just degrades as the league goes on.

Whatever idk why I'm bothering it isn't like the console community is full of money they'd happily spend on mtx if the game worked properly and the company cared enough to respond to its customers.

I'm glad you're spending more resources on essential maintenance like "build of the week" though.
GGG

Please fix lab enchant system. No one likes running lab 2000 times again just because they got an upgrade for gloves. PLEASE allow destroying the old item and transferring the enchant. I ran lab 20 times today trying to get an inferno enchant, was disconnected 4 of those attempts in the middle of lab.

Running it is annoying enough but having to run it again because " ERROR: FAILED TO CONNECT TO INSTANCE " is so annoying that I'm coming really close to just uninstalling the game and taking another year or two off playing it. The game obviously knows I was disconnected. The error message is in in plain sight on your login screen yet I'm punished for your lack of anticipating this.

Things like this are what drive people nuts about this otherwise fantastic game.

Thanks

please add to the game the ability to save ur garden like it realised with hideout.I would not want to build a garden from scratch again in the next league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info