Improving Communication: The Development Manifesto (Please Read First!)

rip minions... oh god why!
Metamorph Master Craft Service in Metamorph My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Metamorph Masters 8 level Crafting All Service all crafts mods
Best Metamorph SC Master Craft Service Metamorph SC in MSC!
Master Crafting Service in Metamorph MSC PM: TreeOfDead
Hello, this is a player from China. Here are some suggestions: as for teammates and multiple characters, there are no teammates for the lone wolf player, and some effects related to teammates have no effect; and repeated customs clearance is troublesome and painful, so whether the created characters can be used as teammates to help later character games, I think it will be very interesting.
Also, as for Val skill, it can be said that it is designed as a special ultimate skill, but due to the special release mechanism, it needs to kill the enemy to obtain the soul, which is very unstable, resulting in many times not to be seen. Although later adding boss to lose blood will recharge the skill, but the problem is not solved in the old way, so the problem lies in the skill release conditions, so can it be turned into high cooling (psionics, independent cooling, not reduced by general equipment cooling), or there are stable ways to acquire soul, such as acquiring soul per second, acquiring soul by hitting (for example, hitting those special monsters has 10% trigger), which can make Val skill and related schools easier to use and likeable
why ggg still didnt changed current lab reward system? why they didnt remove such insane infair cheat system that reward scams and cheats?
Metamorph Master Craft Service in Metamorph My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Metamorph Masters 8 level Crafting All Service all crafts mods
Best Metamorph SC Master Craft Service Metamorph SC in MSC!
Master Crafting Service in Metamorph MSC PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
why ggg still didnt changed current lab reward system? why they didnt remove such insane infair cheat system that reward scams and cheats?

please do explain your statement in more detail....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info