Improving Communication: The Development Manifesto (Please Read First!)

why ggg still didnt changed current lab reward system based on top 1 ladder that same scammer win for several years? why they didnt remove such insane infair cheat system that reward scams and cheats?

or at least change reward or change getting uniq emperors jewel? wtf ggg? how long until u change it? another 2-3 years?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I Back my words...it's rly best league of many last leagues.
But add please lock buttom for all disperser, pylons and etc, to offen not special turning off this and we'r still wait option "save the sacred grove", like save HO settings.
There was a great thread on desync in the development manifesto before the 1.0.0 release I believe, but it disappeared for some weird reason. Could we get it back please? tubemate mobdro
Last edited by krankins on Aug 18, 2020, 8:12:41 AM
I am happy to be a member of this forum. It has a lot of useful information to increase our knowledge. I spend some time on this forum daily to read all of the information.
"
krankins wrote:
There was a great thread on desync in the development manifesto before the 1.0.0 release I believe, but it disappeared for some weird reason. Could we get it back please? *Links Removed*

Why are you posting links to tubemate and mobdro?
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
<.<
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
Best game ever also hi mathil :)
Do something with Harbor, no spacem, 2much players, can't come and use stash, cus all there...need move it

All time
Last edited by CrazyEmkido on Sep 20, 2020, 10:28:49 AM
I play on the English version of the client, but for some reason, every time the game starts, the language automatically changes to Russian and even if I change it to English in the launcher, then when I enter the game it is still Russian, I have to restart everything

Last edited by CrazyEmkido on Sep 21, 2020, 6:22:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info