Improving Communication: The Development Manifesto (Please Read First!)

"
Superpredator wrote:
Improving Communication...

On the main website, the Legion release was June 7. Nowhere did it say that it would be different for console. To avoid frustrating many people on XBox and PS4, you could just add this information with the announcement on the website or put a separate announcement ingame on the consoles.

On the next league, I will be prepared for a delayed launch, but many newcomers will not be and without communicating a delay for the consoles you will frustrate many more players again.

Hi there! At the bottom of the Legion announcement page, Legion is stated to launch on June 7th (PDT) on PC, and June 10 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Sorry for any inconvenience!
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Lol yes the small print at the bottom of this announcement. I never saw this. I only saw the huge timer on the main page with a countdown to the release of Legion. So I say again for clarity's sake please make it more apparent that the releases will not coincide with each other. I read in the forum, that many others on console were very frustrated because they also thought the console release was today. So my point is that you still need to improve the communication with your players.

Thx
Look good thank you I need it
Hello, longtime player, may i ask if there are plans to update the character speechs they give on entering new areas or beating bosses, i would love to know what they are thinking fighting these gods in part two, as well as hope u can port that to the textboxes since i run on mute alot but im a great reader
So just wanted to ask about this, ive been interested in like what the templar and marauader think of fighting their gods
"
Why do you censor people that try to tell you why the game is turning to trash?

You love communication so much do you ? allow us to remove other players mtx. there is my communication to you right now. no more mtx shit until the game stops crashing. no removal of dx9, no mandatory shadows no memory leaking multi GB client full of glowing garbage mtx i never wanted to see.

^this +1
That's really cognitive information to know about such a indomitable and concrete stuffs. I stolidly respect that effort of getting a free-account.net and hope to keep the good work as same as always.
Last edited by create0 on Oct 9, 2019, 12:17:26 PM
"
Chris wrote:
Communication is Important
At Grinding Gear Games, we've always treated communication with the community as a priority. I spend several hours of each day on external communication (that's not counting answering emails), but feel that we can still improve the way that we communicate with you guys.

Is this still uptodate? Cause you do NOT communicate with the console section like you promised.... If not...just let us know, so we can avoid you. Not worth supporting you after these 2 horrible leagues on ps4. Also, I would take in mind that ppl remember GGG as this here... all reputation gone in 2 leagues for ps4,. :(

Consider this as a GGG disaster, because ppl will avoid this game if possible. A lot of my friends already do. they tried and went away because of all the crashes... Good Job...

Instead of showing balls and say... Ok, we messed it up but we try to improve... that would have been ok for a few months to get clear with it....but... no balls shown yet... A pity that this is your first and probably last game ever on ps4....
Last edited by chris_102024 on Aug 3, 2019, 6:54:08 PM
OMG Chris if betrayal gets any lamer it wont be part of std play just did the mission an only got 1 confrontation ???
"
Superpredator wrote:
Lol yes the small print at the bottom of this announcement. I never saw this. I only saw the huge timer on the main page with a countdown to the release of Legion. So I say again for clarity's sake please make it more apparent that the releases will not coincide with each other. I read in the forum, that many others on console were very frustrated because they also thought the console release was today. So my point is that you still need to improve the communication with your players.

Thx

I'm pretty sure everyone else that actually knows how to read got the message just fine. You can't use your own ignorance and lack of reading to say they didn't communicate the information well when it was right in your face. You being lazy isn't the same as them "communicating poorly".
how's the improved communication going for OG place (aka the forums) and not leddit?

into "to do list:" for 4.0 and beyond or /pat yourself in the back and enjoy the memes on leddit?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info